chapter 5 the bite

⚠️Blood waring⚠️

But he did realize that smile had some black stuff near his mouth and wipes it off.

Emily.:.oh guess something happened while we were out

Vincent..huh....I guess so..something weird happens.

*Mike looks as in a worried way... something been going on at the camp lately but there were rumors by the other kids..right*

Chi pov: looks at Mike..*without Emily noticing* like she was planning something

About a day later
The workers were talking about that there going to keep an eye out on every kid and adult just to see if another one went missing..Mike was sitting on a couch while Florence was on a coffee table. Mike was just thinking about yesterday..and the day before..also he was alone in a room ..he then heard something..like he wasn't alone in the room..he got up and looked around..scared and confused..he look out the hallway..no one wasn't running..Mike leaves the door then decides to walk back on the couch until something dripped on his shoulder..it was a black liquid..it looked familiar to when smile..had some dripping from his mouth..he looked up..nothing..must been..oil..he thinked..

Above Chi looked at him..while he was walking around to see if there's anyone around

Mike didn't see anyone so. he turned around and walked but suddenly..until something pushed him on his back and to the ground?..he tried to get up but..it was making sure he stayed on the ground..it then turned him around to reveal its self..a huge animal..not just any animal it was..Mrs. chi? But she was huge..Mike thought that it was another dream but he knew it wasn't because could kinda feel her claws on his arm..he looked at her ..chi began to speak..

chi: so

We finally meet Michael..

*Mike tried everything he could to try to get her off..but she was strong* chi: don't try it.. you're only going to make it worse..sigh.. such a shame..I thought you would last longer..like esther..oh too bad..she still didn't escape.

*mike looked at her in confusion but remember an article that his uncle had*

chi: see..there was this girl..about your age..she had a rabbit to..

well the truth is..the rabbit that she's had was the one who did it. not by himself but with two of the others a tiger and panda were part of it too..our creator was tired of waiting to kill esther so we killed them all including the matrons..she never took those lives that was all from the rabbit. And even the rest of the evil toys you have now..

*mike was actually shocked..is..is this true..he didn't want to believe it..

Mike:..it doesn't make sense..unless you are..demons

chi: why yes I am..we all are..it's how I'm alive...

*Mike was even more questioning*

chi: anyways enough talking now..I will just eat you now..

mike:..wait..what

*Chi opens her mouth then lunges towards mikes head ..*Mike thinks quickly and uses his left arm for protection* chi bit into it hard and deep as blood dripped out..Mike screams in pain with tears. he passes out by his screaming.*

*chi let's go of his arm, then getting off of him*.. a little blood in her teeth..she then licks it off..loving the taste*

*Mike was on the ground defenseless. As the chinchilla towers over him*

Chi gets closer again..then picks him up to finish him she does it again..

*but something bites her neck and throws her across the room..instantly knocking her out,
making a huge broken dent in the wall.

It was Florence..*she growls at chi for hurting the boy* she looks back to see mike injured she sits down and slowly picks him up and covers the bite mark to help it not from bleeding to much she heard something coming. she put mike down and was a plush again..the caretakers went in because they heard screaming..the women saw him and saw he was bleeding.. she picked him up and told the other caretakers to grab banges and some disinfect..she picked up Florence and walks out

Florence pov: *looks at Mike worried*

*But in the roon Chi was looking at the women leaving and injured*

*she Growls. Mad about that she didn't kill him. She didn't know who threw her. But she will have her revenge.

That's all thanks for reading chapter 5 ^^