1.2

@Nokkusu.art on twitter
-------❁ ❁ ❁-------
Five....four....three.... you counted and when the number landed on one you quickly knocked the woman out. Easily picking her up, you hid in a storage room. Tying her up and undressing her, you stole her whole identity. 'Maria' you narrowed towards the name card she had on.

You then walk out of the storage room like nothing had happened and disguise as the woman you snatch her identity from. All is according to plan.

you walk into a room filled with people, staff working on each kid, dressing them, cleaning them for today's auction. "Don't touch him!!!" And the moment you step into the room, a high-pitched voice of a girl ran through your ear. "Agh! She bit me! This girl bites me!!" followed by the voice of a man.

Guess my job would be easier. You quickly identify the girl. From the picture that must be Xiangling and the boy next to her... that icy blue hair... Chongyun?

Xiangling was a nimble one, as soon as the guard let her go she grabs Chongyun's hand and made a run for it. But her attempt at running ended quickly with her bumping into Childe. Now he probably goes by Lawrence as his name card pin on his chest says so.

You let out a small smile walking towards him and pulling Xiangling away. This time she didn't protest. You quickly led her to a small table with a mirror as people around you were doing the same. You begin working on her hair, combing and styling that skilly hair. You need to blend in with the others.

"I remember you. You were the person who shot my friend" Suddenly she spoke up. your hand stops, glancing at the mirror, seeing her glaring at you nonstop. "Shot him? I wouldn't say so" you gave a reply. Honestly feeling annoyed by her talking "Who are you?" she asks another question. To this, you sigh and plant a smile on your face as a reply. I'm not going to tell you. "You're not one of them, why are you here" but she wouldn't easily back down.

"you're not going to be the product of tonight. Both you and him" You gave her a reply to not her exact question but she is probably smart enough to understand what you meant by that. you shifted your eye towards the mirror and checked on her expression again, she looked surprised.

"why...are you doing this? Why would you help us?"

"Because I'm asked to"

"you're helping because you were asked to?!"

"With the payment of course"

"....so you're that kind of people"

"hm? what kind?"

"What will happen to us after you take us out?" she asks another question, ignoring yours. You went quiet for a bit but shrugged shoulders. "who knows? It's either you two end up better or worse. What are you worrying about?" You hummed with a small smile. "I hate your type of people," she murmurs.

Bzz....bzz.... "lady- men- welc-.....-tonig-" You hear the faint sound of this room speaker, that was probably a sign of the auction start. It was like listening to broken radio, some parts you can hear but some parts you can't. The guest probably sits at the main hall taking bids on products and people already. You put an orange ribbon on her head and ruffle her hair. "work with me Xiangling. I need you" you whisper quietly.

The girl in front of you tensed up. She knows too that you're running out of time. It's her choice to trust you now or never. "Will my friends be saved too?"

"you all will get out of here in one piece" I reassure her with a grin.

Xiangling nodded her head in agreement and sit still in her place. Getting a corporation from Xiangling, you decided to check on Childe one last time. He seems to be doing well with Chongyun too, judging from the nervous look on the blue-haired boy's expression, Childe must have told the escape plan.