3.7 Bonus

-------❁ ❁ ❁-------
"The CEO of Akasha System has been found dead next to the head office of his company. On his head there is a sign of a bullet injury with multiple punches and bruises, as if he had been fighting to the last moment of his death. The police suspected that this was a murder case. However, they could not find any evidence.

The investigator also found many illegal substances and products inside the building, but no dead body-just Azar himself. The research will continue." Ganyu closes the mainstream newspaper and bows down before taking a step back to where Zhongli sits.

The atmosphere in the room was very tense. Zhongli is sitting on the sofa across from Nahida. Kaveh and few other felt very nervous just standing beside her seat, but soon Nahida chuckled. "It's been a while since I met you, Morax. How are you?" she smiled.

"Indeed, I've been doing well. Have you tried the tea I sent them last year?" Zhongli ask.

"I have; actually, all of us tried. It was very delicious." The little girl grabbed the small piece of cookie on the table and brought it to her mouth. The tense atmosphere soon calmed down as the room filled up with the laughter of two people.

"How many years have passed?" Zhongli looks out the window. "More than ten since we've been fighting," Nahida smiles. "It all started when they were all still young," she says, looking at her people. "I can't believe it's over."

"What are your plans for now, Beur?"

"I'm planning to resign from the seven. Sumeru's name shouldn't have been there from the start. Since we have the slum area to take care of, I guess I'll start by supporting them. I'm very thankful for White Dahlia's people that she gathered.

"They all have a quiet influence on the slum area, and it seems like she made a strict deal that won't lead to backstabbing. The police won't be able to find any of your traces either. Live in peace, the people of Sumeru," Zhongli smiles.

"Thank you. Thank you all."Nahida turned and thanked everyone. "I would like to meet White Dahlia to thank her in person."

"I'll inform her," said Zhongli.

---------------------------------

The gramophone fizzes up when you place a music disc on it. A few seconds later, the music starts playing. You walked away and grabbed a cup of coffee. You prefer tea to coffee, but this morning you decided to take what was bitter. The morning was colder than usual, hinting at the approaching winter.

You grab a cigar out of the box and stare at it in silence.

You listen to the wood crackle in the fireplace quietly and put that cigar back inside the box.

You didn't have the urge to smoke, at least not now.

You notice a box and a piece of paper, supposedly from a man who was still with you until this morning. He left earlier than you could wake up. The only thing that you woke up with was a warmer pillow next to yours. Last night felt like a dream that you didn't want to wake up from.

You grab the letter first and give it a glance.

"Dear Y/N," you narrowed your eye at the piece and rolled your eye once before continuing to read them again.

Dear y/n.

I hope you wake up without a sore body. I apologize for lying about gentleness. I can't contain myself when faced with you. I wanted to give this to you yesterday, but I missed my chance.

You glance at the box and open it up, revealing a necklace with a small stone in a water droplet form. It emits red but slowly turns greenish-blue the moment it hits the sunlight. Then fully blue few second later.

It's alexandrite. It changes color throughout the day. Usually it's more green or purple, but I made sure this one would change to red at nightfall and blue during the day. I got this at Plaza the other day, and I thought it would look good on you. Well, if I'm completely honest about the reason why I got these, I feel like you won't wear them, so it's a secret.

As promised, for now, we are just business partners. You are being too cruel to me if you are telling me to forget about you. So I'll come around once I finish with my business. Stay healthy, Y/N. If we ever cross paths again as enemies, agree to duel with me. It's always my dream to spar with you and after that, let's enjoy a hot tea or something

I love you.

You stare at the letter with a soft smile and fold it into pieces before kissing it and throwing it into a fireplace. Watching it burn slowly into ashes as you take a sip of coffee, 'I love you too, Ajax, you thought to yourself.

"Ah, I guess I should take a small commission." You yank your hand up in the sky and stretch.

-------❁ ❁ ❁-------
Fun fact
Childe choose something blue and red because it fits his aesthetic and he felt that you belong to him that way. Blue = his eyes. Red= attire, mask, etc.

The day y/n saw him at the plaza with lady Tinsey was the day he got you the gift. She was not in his mind but you were.

-Yuki