Chapter #17

Haley's pov

I'm sleeping when I hear a knock on the door and I get up and answer it and it's elijah.

Haley says"what are you doing here, elijah?

Elijah says"it's klaus.

Haley says"what happened?

Elijah says"your friends desiccated him.

Haley says"they did what?!

Elijah says"my family and I made up a plan to get him back but we need your help.

Haley says"yeah, no problem anything I can do to help.

Elijah says"good. We need to go to your friend Elena's house.

Haley says"ok, just let me get changed.

Elijah says"ok.

I go back inside and get changed and grab my stuff and leave with elijah and we go to Elena's house.

We get there and I knock on the door.

Elena says"Haley. Elijah.

Haley says"hi.

Elijah says"hello, again.

Elena says"please come in.

We come inside and Elena shuts the door and we all sit down at the table to talk and Elena calls Damon and puts him on speaker.

Elijah says"we to disarm him, once he's disarMed, the weapons in my possession, my family will scatter to the ends of the earth and Alaric will follow us.

Stefan says"and you'll just...run.

Elijah says"we've done it before. Klaus and Rebekah spent the better part of a thousand years evading my father. What's another half century while Elena's able to live out the rest of her life?

Elena says"we finally stopped him,Elijah. After everything he's done to us, I can't just let you bring him back.

Elijah says"I give you my word, elena. I will not revive klaus within yours, nor even within your childrens lifetimes. Perhaps it'll finally teach him some manners.

Matt says"why should she trust you? All you've done is screw her over.

Elijah says"and for that, I'm deeply ashamed. But know this-she could have been dead the instant I walked through that door tonight. So, elena I leave it to you to make the decision whether or not to trust me.

Damon says"not! Did that concussion give you brain damage? His lunatic siblings will kill you the first chance they get!

Elijah says"Rebekah and kol will honor the terms of you return klaus's body to us...elena will come to no harm. Do we have a deal?

Damon says"no, no,no,no! Did I mention no?!

Stefan says"it's up to you, elena.

Haley says"thank you.

Damon says"oh come on!

I roll my eyes.

Elena says"why do you even want Klaus's body?

Elijah says"he's my brother. We remain together.

Elena says"we have a deal.

Elijah and I Stand up and we're about to leave when elena stops me.

Elena says"can I talk to you?

Haley says"yeah.

I turn to elijah.

Haley says" I'll be out there in a minute.

Elijah says"ok.

Elijah goes outside and waits for me.

Elena says"why are you helping Elijah?

Haley says"he promised before he left that he would let me say goodbye to klaus.

Elena says"oh, my god you like him!

Haley says"no, I Don't. I just want to say to him, ok?

Elena says"ok. Hey, I'm Sorry about your mom and I understand why your not taking to me and it's ok. Just knew whenever your ready I'm here.

I smile and hug elena.

Haley says"thanks. I gotta go.

Elena says"ok, let me know when everything's done and that you got home safe.

Haley says"ok.

I leave and Elijah drops me off with Rebekah and Rebekah and I go to the warehouse where klaus is and meet Damon there.

Damon takes us to where klaus is and opens the coffin.

Rebekah says"I'll give you a minute.

Damon and Rebekah leave.

Haley says"you were right there is something between us I just didn't want to admit it and I hope one day you can show me the world until then goodbye, klaus.

I walk away and a tear falls down my face.

All of a sudden someone grabs me and puts there hand over my mouth.

Damon says"shh. Shh.

Rebekah says"Alarics here. We have to get my brother and go, ok?

Haley says"ok.

We grab the coffin and start wheeling it to the car that Rebekah and I rode in when Alaric grabs me and throws me Into the wall hard and I hit my head.

Damon's pov

Alaric throws Rebekah Into the car aNd me into the wall next to haley.

Alaric stakeS klaus and I grab Rebekah and Haley.

Damon says"get her out of here,please. I'll deal with him.

Rebekah grabs Haley and vamps away.

Haley's pov

I wake up and Rebekah is holding me and my head hurts really bad.

Rebekah says"you'll be ok. You hit your head pretty hard.

Haley says"ok. What happened?

Rebekah says"Alaric killed klaus.

Haley says"what!

I go to stand up and I start falling over and Rebekah grabs me.

I start crying and Rebekah hugs me.

A few minutes later and Rebekah picks me up and vamps to a bridge.

Haley says"what's going on?

Rebekah says"I'm sorry, I can't run anymore.

I see a car coming and I scream.

End of act#2.