Chapter#4

Haley's pov

I wake up and klaus walks in.

Klaus says"we need to find davina.

I get up and do a spell to find her but it doesn't seem to work she seemed to block me.

Haley says"it didn't work. I need  just a little more power, like something I could channel.

Klaus says"channel me.

Haley says"if I do it'll open your mind up to me and I'll see everything all your memories.

Klaus says"I have nothing to hide from you.

Haley says"are you sure?

Klaus says" yes.

I grab klaus's hands and close my eyes and think of davina and I find her.

Haley says"she's at her old house cabin. I know exactly where it is.

Klaus says"ok.

Haley says"let's go.

Klaus says"your not going.

Haley says"yes, I am. First of all you don't know where your going and second there is no second.

Klaus says"it's too dangerous with micheal there.

Haley says"I can protect myself. I'm going!

Klaus says"fine.

I smile happy that I won the argument and we leave.

We're almost there when I park the car in the parking lot of a bar.

Klaus says"why are we stopping?

Haley says"I want a drink.

We get out of the car and I go inside and order two shots and sit at a table.

Klaus says"we're seriously stopping?! While Davina and micheal could be plotting my death.

Haley says"you could of totally left me beind but you decided to bring me for a reason.

Klaus says"what you gonna do ply me with alcohol until I want to leave?

Haley says"no, my plan is to listen. And plus I thought we could dance. When we're done.

Klaus says"let's be honest you only came in here for a drink and a dance.

Haley says"ok, your right. But if you want to talk I'm  here.

Klaus says"fine. You know my mother she wants to put us all in new bodies and my father who Wants to kill me.

Haley says"I know you are doing it but what are you doing it for?

Klaus doesn't say anything.

Haley says"ask me to dance?

Klaus says"would you like to dance?

Klaus puts out his hand for me to grab and I place my hand in his and stand up.

A slow song comes on and we start slow dancing.

Klaus says"you asked what I'm doing it for. I'm doing it for you. It's all for you. To make sure your safe.

I look up at him and smile and he kisses me and I lay my head in his shoulder and keep dancing.

Klaus spins me around and I close my eyes and smile and when I open them he's gone.

Haley says"damn it.

I do spell and I see him pull out the blade and put in micheal and I open my eyes and vamp to where he is and grab him and pin him against the tree.

Klaus says"hello lov.

Haley says" hi.

I let him go.

Haley  says" I can't believe you left me at the bar.

Klaus says"I'm sorry, lov.

Haley says"whatever. Let's just get going.

I put micheal in the trunk and close it and klaus's goes to talk to kol.

The end of the chapter.