Chapter#11

Haley's pov

I wake up and leave Damon a note telling him that I'm at school.

Later at school elena, bonnie and I are decorating Caroline's locker with birthday decorations sense it's her birthday.

Elena says"so I have to tell you guys something?

Haley says"ok.

Elena says"Jeremy's gonna be leaving town for a little bit. Just until this klaus thing blows over and he's gonna be staying with some family friends in Denver.

Bonnie says"he wouldn't just leave you by yourself to deal with all of this.

Haley says"yeah, Bonnie's right.

Elena says"I know and that's why I had Damon compel him.

Haley says"you had him do what?!

Bonnie says"are you serious?!

Elena says"I'm sorry but this my only way to keep him safe.

I walk away and see care leaving school and I text Damon and tell him I know about him compelling Jeremy and I'm leaving school to celebrate care's birthday and I put my phone away and walk back over to Bonnie and Elena.

Haley says"hey, I just saw care leave.

Elena says"ok, let's take the celebration to her house then.

Haley says"ok.

We get Matt and grab the birthday decorations and leave.

A little while later we hear care come through the door and we jump out.

Everyone says"happy birthday!

Care says"what are you guys doing here?

Haley says"well, you ditched school and missed our birthday art...

I put the birthday crown on care's head.

Haley says"so, change into some warmer clothes, we're going to the falls.

Bonnie says"campfire.

Elena says"s'mores.

Matt says"cake.

Haley says"and tequila.

Care laughs.

Care says"thank you guys, really. I'm just not really feeling my birthday this year.

Bonnie says"I'm sorry, what? You've already claimed your birthday as everyone's favorite day of the year.

Care says"yeah and now it's just a reminder that, technically, I'm dead. This is a filler year. I am stuck.

Elena says"your not stuck care.

Care says"yeah, I am and that's ok. I just need some time to wallow in it.

Elena says"ok. Well, I think I have another Idea.

We go to mystic falls cemetery.

Elena says"care was right. So, this is your funeral. You need to say goodbye to your old one so you can say hello to your new one.

Care takes off her birthday crown.

Care says"ok. Here lies Caroline Forbes.

Elena says"cheerleader. Miss mystic falls. Third grade hopscotch champion.

Bonnie says"friend.

Matt says"daughter.

Haley says"mean girl sometimes, no offense.