Chapter#22

Haley's pov

Dahlia does the spell.

Dahlia says"with your power i Need never to sleep for a century again.

Haley says"perhaps one more nap.

I dagger klaus and tear falls my face and they both fall to the ground and hope starts crying and I pick her up.

Elijah walks in.

Elijah  says"how could you do this?!

I put hope down.

Haley says"it was the only way.

Elijah says"yeah well so is this.

Elijah grabs and holds me against the wall and is chocking me.

Haley says"kill me and you'll have klaus to deal with.

Elijah says"I already have him to deal with him.

Haley says"you would condem hope to grow up without a mother.

Elijah says"she's better off.

Freya  says"let her go.

Elijah says"no.

Freya snaps Elijah's neck and he falls to the ground and I gasp for air.

Freya says"I saw what you guys were planning.  I understand why you guys did what you did.

Haley says"i am sorry. If there was any other way we would've done it.

Freya says"I know.

We walk out to the living room and I see rebekah in her actual body.

Rebekah says"what is the traitor doing here?

Haley says"I'm here to help.

Rebekah says"your the reason we're in this mess.

Haley says"it was the only way.

Rebekah says"it was the only way to deprive me of all my happiness or kill Elijah's girlfriend or compel Marcel to kill the body I was in when you know his feelings for me.

Haley says"if there was another plan that we could've taken we would've taken it. Your guys plan would've failed and dahlia would've taken my daughter and killed you all.

Rebekah says" right so we're suppose to trust you now?

Haley says"you don't  have to trust me. But know one thing I will do anything to save my daughters life. Just as I would do anything for my family and like it or not when I married Klaus you all became my family so I would do anything for you all.

Rebekah says"some way to show it.

Haley  says"we have to bring back your mother back and she will help us defeat dahlia whether she wants to or not. For that I will need freya's help.

Freya and I leave and go to where esther is buried and we channel each other and bring back esther.

Esther gasps awake and I put the chains on her making her not able to do magic and I toss her clothes and she gets dressed and we leave and go back to the compound.

I see the dagger melted And I see klaus wake up.

Klaus says"Haley?

Haley says"I'm right here.

I help klaus wake up and I see freya walk out to the living room with the white oak stake.

Haley says"what are you doing?

Freya says"I'm sorry. It's the only way.

Haley says"no.

Freya waves her hand and snaps my  neck.

Klaus's pov

Dahlia wakes up and  grabs the white oak from freya.

Klaus says"remember we are still linked whatever you do to me you do to both of us.

Dahlia says"when I melted the dagger I made sure the link between us went away too. So you see I can kill you.

Dahlia is about to kill me when freya throws me across the room and when I look up dahlia is gone.

I hear hope crying and I vamp to her and see dahlia's roses pricked her.

Freya says"go get hope somewhere safe.

Klaus nods his head.

I go downstairs and throw Haley over my shoulder and leave.

Haley's pov

I wake up on a table.

Haley says"klaus?

Klaus says"I'm right here.

I look up to see klaus and I sit up and hug him.

Haley says"I thought you were dead.

Klaus says"freya saved me.

Haley says"what?

Klaus says"it's a long story. I'll explain later. I need you to stay with hope. While I go kill dahlia.

Haley says"no, I should go with you.

Klaus says"no. You'll be safe here and so will hope. Please just stay here with her.

Haley says"what about you?

Klaus says"I'll be fine.

Haley says"but what if your not? I can't loose you.

Klaus says"I promise to do everything in my power to make it back to you.

Haley says"ok.

I kiss him.

Haley says"I love you.

Klaus says"I love you to.

Klaus leaves.

A couple hours later klaus walks in and i run over there and hug him.

Klaus Says"told you I would make it back.

I smile.

Haley says"now let's go home.

Klaus's grabs hope and we go home.

The next day.

Rebekah says"you wanted to see me.

Haley says"klaus and I did take away your choice. So I thought it only right to give it back.

I open the coffin.

Haley says"the bodies healed and completely ready for you to go back in it.

Rebekah says"why would you do this?

Haley says"from the very first day I met you and complimented me on my style and klaus and I's love story was just beginning I knew you were gonna be my sister and know that klaus and I are married we're family and I see you as sister. Rebekah I want you to have all the happiness you seek. Don't worry about us we'll be fine, be happy.

Rebekah says"thank you. And your right you are my sister, my family.

I smile and hug her.

I do the spell and rebekah leaves.

I walk into the dining room to see klaus sitting at the table thinking.

Klaus says"what we're you doing?

Haley says"giving rebekah the life she always wanted.

Klaus says"really?

Haley says"yes this will make her happy. Leave it be and let her be happy nik.

Klaus says"Nik?

Haley says"I like it.

Nik says" your lucky I love you.

I smile and nik kisses me.

The end of act #5.