Chapter#17

Haley's pov

I'm  asleep when I hear something and I see someone standing over hope and throw theM across the room.

Haley says"klaus!

The person walks back over and I see rebekah and she waves her hand and my neck snaps.

Klaus's pov

I hear Haley yell my name and vamp into the room.

I see rebekah snap Haley's neck and I throw her across the room.

Klaus says" rebekah!

She jumps out the  window.

I see if hope is ok and she is and I lay on the bed waiting for Haley to wake up.

Haley's pov

I wake up and see klaus passed out on the bed and hope asleep on Klaus's chest and  im laying my head on his shoulder.

I get up.

Klaus says"are you ok?

Haley says"I'm fine.

Klaus says"are you seriously still mad at me?

Haley says"yes! Until you can start trusting me again I'm gonna be mad at you!

I grab hope from him.

Haley says"now, leave.

Klaus says"fine.

Klaus leaves.

A little while later I put hope down for a nap and klaus walks in.

Haley says"hey, let's talk outside.

We go outside my room and shut the door.

Klaus says"she wants to channel me giving her access to everything about me.

Haley says"klaus she is your sister she's not gonna do anything to hurt you. And if she does then we'll deal with it. You have to do the spell to help rebekah and I'll be there the whole time because I'm gonna help freya. Just trust me.

Klaus says"ok, I trust you.

I call cami to watch hope and she comes over and watch's her and we go to an abandoned warehouse and Marcel brings in rebekah and we all hold hands and we start the spell.

We get done with the spell and we all go home.

Haley says"thank you for trusting me today.

Klaus says"your welcome. I'm sorry that you thought that I didn't. I was just worried about yours and hopes safety.

Haley says"I know. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't of given you the rings back that was going to far but I do want you  know that I love you.

Klaus says"I love you, too.

Haley says"do you have the rings?

Klaus says"yeah.

Haley says"can I have them?

Klaus says"yeah.

I put out my hand and klaus pulls them out of his pocket and slides the rings on my ring finger.

I smile and klaus kisses me.

The end of the chapter.