Chapter 4

After Boris pulls away my realization kicks in.

Boris kissed me. I like Boris.
I like...a boy.
I like my best friend.

Boris stares at me for a second.
"Potter?" He says worryingly
I look up at him, still feeling his cold hands on my face.

"Hi" I said, not knowing what else to say.
He gives me a smile while slightly chuckling.
Taking one of his hand off of me, he intertwined our finger together in his lap.

"So..." Boris paused in the middle of his sentence
"What are we?" He says ever so quietly, still being loud enough to hear him.

My grip on his hand tightens.

"Boris..." I say looking a mixture of sad and confused.

I really didn't know how I wanted to respond. I mean I loved Boris, of course, but would I really want to date him?

Yes, yes I would.

I stare at his lips and start leaning towards him slowly.

I didn't really know how to kiss, but Boris clearly did. I was embarrassed nonetheless, embarrassed that I wasn't a good enough kisser for him. But he didn't seem to mind.

As I'm pulling back I feel like I need to say something to establish our new founded relationship.
"What," I hesitate
"What do you..., wanna be?"

He looks at me with that smile. That stupidly cute smile.

"Date me, potter" he says
It oddly sounded like a question rather than a demand.

I smugly smile and him and lightly nod. He releases his hand from mine and put his arms around my waist, pulling me to where I'm laying down.
He starts Giggling.
I put my arms around his neck

"Shut up and kiss me already" I said in a flirtatious and playful tone.

•••

I spot Boris near the bus stop. After he sees me he turns his attention to me, not that he was paying attention to anything.

"Hi" he says, his voice sounding different somehow. I couldn't really describe it, but it was kinda cute. I could feel a blush on my face. Boris could obviously tell.

He quickly kisses my cheek, then my lips. I just stand there, not knowing how to react until the bus pulls up.

Boris let's me go in front of him to get on the bus. I sit down in an empty row so Boris can be next to me.

He firmly sat down, barely shaking the seat.

He puts his hand into my own.

"Boris" I say whisper yelling, which really wasn't necessary since the bus was so loud and no one cares to pay attention to us.

"What?" He says cluelessly

"We cant be affectionate in public, you know that right?"
I say, I really didn't want to come off as rude but it did sound a bit mean.

"Oh" he replied looking at our hands.
"I just don't want to get bullied or anything like that" I say to try and make things better.
"I get it" he responds quickly and snappy.

He lets go of my hand, but I grab his not even a second later.

"It's okay if no one sees, right?"
I say, I don't really know why I made it sound like a question.
"Yeah" I see Boris become slightly happier, but still not in the greatest mood.

•••

Meet me in the bathroom after class ;)

Love, Boris

I turn around to fully look at Boris and he just smiles at me.

I hear the bell ring. Gathering up my belongings I make my way to the bathroom like Boris had asked me to. I'm kinda confused on why he would choose the bathroom out of all places to talk to me, we could've just met by his locker or something.

Almost immediately after I enter Boris plants a kiss on my lips.

"Boris!" I say worriedly

"Don't worry no one it here" he replies, kissing me yet again. I weakly try to push him off but I give into the kiss, hoping no one walks in.

"just wanted to kiss you, sorry" he says
"It's okay Boris" I say looking right into his eyes.
He smiles
"I'll see you after school" I say, he looks at me and takes a little longer than usual to respond.
"Yes, okay"

720 Words
5:15 PM
August 14th