nother chapter :P

Swimming into the dreaded establishment, I knew that I had to be more than sneaky to get back to my room. My parents have eyes like starved sharks when it comes to catching me in trouble. 
I also knew that the door that leads into the hall would be way too obvious, so I decided to play it as smart as possible and climb through the window in my room to get in.  

As it turns out, that wasn't the smartest idea. 

The lights were turned off, or at least it looked like there was no light source in the room from the outside, so i pushed open the wax seal that my parents made a servant melt to the windowsill to keep me from escaping, which obviously wasn't working all that well, only to see my mother sitting on my bed. 

Now, my Father is fine, i suppose. Just very, very, deaf, dumb, and he was also not born with the ability to read a room. Like, he could watch you have a great game with your friends, and then tell you that your dog died without even letting you mute your mic first. But besides all those, he was kind of just a huge push-over for Mom. 

It was *her* I had a problem with. She wanted me to be married to the daughter of the man she was cheating on Dad with so that they could be together more time. At first, i didn't care because it meant she'd give me more alone time, until I realised that she really liked me, and didn't know that we were practically step-siblings. Second, she was a TOTAL pick-me girl! 

She always tried to start conversations on things I liked, and always brought up how i should never think she likes something without evidence because she was "special". 

I mean, she was right, to an extent. 

Never in my life had i met, or will i ever meet, someone as annoying or ugly as her. 

I know she was super "My make-up style is SO unique! You can't even tell I'm wearing any because I'm wearing so little!"  Because she told me every 15 minutes. Apparently, very little make-up equals to about 4 tubes of lipstick every day, pounds of concealer and blush, horrible mascara, and ethier super contoured cheekbones, or the surgery human models get to become the thing of nightmares x10. I think Dream says it happens when a human has too much "plastic" surgery. 

(imagine a clown that looked like this) 

(if you know who this is don't take this seriously, but i saw this and i got the idea its just the basis of what she looks like) 

I'm not sure what she was trying to achieve, but i didn't have the heart to tell her that her efforts were fruitless and that our parents were fucking as much as she wanted to fuck me. 

Eventually, i got her to leave me alone, but I confronted my mother about it because everyone knew how much the girl had a crush on me. She told me to suck it up, and that I'd eventually be the king of the two fused kingdoms, which was when I snapped.