Chapter 13: Rejected

Lena Frost

"What!?" We both said.

"Engagement?" Jo said.

"Yes dear. Your brother is marrying my daughter, Lena Frost to cross the deal between Alexander grp of companies and Frost corporation" Jack explained.

"Correction. Arendelle corporation. Its my mother's family." I said. Its true though and guess what. Without my signature, Little Jack won't have it.

"What!? I won't marry her! Dad please!" Den said.

"No Den, you will marry her. If you mother will be here. You are so dead."

"Well she's not here so fuck off!" He said to his father

"Language Den, language!" His father snapped in anger.

"Why would we still go on with a stupid deal when our mothers already passed away!" He took a deap breath

"I am not marrying that ugly piece of dirt!" There you have it folks! My motivation and cue for leaving.

I stood up and excused my self. I booked my room in the hotel and entered. Sighing in frustration I laid heavy and tired body on the bed.

"Get out of my Rooom!!!!" Den screamed.

I got up sitting on the edge on the bed looking at him stunned.

"But," I pointed out.

"I don't need any explanation kiddo, just get out!" He shouted and pulled, well dragged across then outside MY ROOM. He locked the door in front of my face. To say that I was stunned was an understatement. I was more than shocked. Its like I have a traumatic anxiety when someone screams at me hurtfully.

I just walked through the hallways into the hotel's pool. Its windy outside and I didn't bring a jacket. I hugged myself as I welcome the cool breezy wind.

"Fancy meeting you here." I turned and saw Jo smirked.

"Fancy seeing you here." I smiled softly.

"Ice cream?" He raised the pint of the sweet cold dessert.

"Depends, is it double dutch?"

"Yep, c'mon I found a spot" he led me to the garden's gazebo. I was the owner of this hotel and I didn't even know it has a cute garden, with a cozy gazebo that has a good view of London.

We sat down and chat, laughed and joked around.

"So your cousin actually almost killed you because you gave him raisin cookies instead of chocolate chip ones?" I asked.

"Pretty much. Den laughed his ass off. Well that was before he even changed." He sighed.

"Awww, seems you two got cozy." We heard someone snort. It was Den.

I looked at him, he was glaring at Jo and then looked at me,

" Can't believe you're hanging out with my brother after learning we're engaged." He firmly said.

"Such a slut, an ugly slut." He smirked. the kind that will determine how much he hates me.

" You don't have to call her that, of course she would hang out with me! I mean, why would she stay at your room crying and sulking while you torment her with you being cocky, rude and acting like a je--"  Jo was cut off when Den punched his face off, I tried to stop him, he shouldn't beat up his brother. But before I even step unto him to stop him, he pushed into the ground.

"I dare you to finish that sentence! are you afraid huh? Of course you would! Listen here, I don't want you to even hang out with this nerd okay?" With there he left us. Jo was bleeding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, do you have a first aid kit?" i asked the receptionist lady.

"yeah, and who are you exactly?" she asked me in a bitchy way

"Lena Frost, my friend is bleeding." she raised an eyebrow at me

"hahahahaahah oh yeah and I'm the president of the Philippines." she laughed and said her response in a sarcastic way. patience dear, breathe in, breathe out.

"Just give her the first aid kit woman! you have no respect for the owner of this hotel! my God!" Jo was furious.

"Sorry, can I have the first aid kit now?" I asked politely

"she gave me the first aid kit and smiled. the smile that comforts me, a motherly one, just like what my mother gives me and Mrs. Cortez does. Anita Cortez. Could she be the daughter of Mrs. Cortez? Do I ask her about it?

"Uhm excuse me, but do you happen to know Amelia Cortez?"

"Yes, yes I do. She's my mother."

"Oh, nice to meet you. she tells me stories about you." I smile. and she smiled sweetly

Jo and I sat down the couch in the reception area, I looked at the fountain in the center of the hotel. My mother surely is good at everything she does. I remember when I try to put my pet goldfish in the fountain trying to see if it would jump.

--

"Why wouldn't you jump? C'mon Mrs. Dolphy, jump! Jump!" I cheered happily

"Lena, darling, goldfishes cannot jump, dolphins do." Mommy said.

"Mom she's not a goldfish, she's a dolphin, just a small one." Mom laughed and scoop my pet out with the fish bowl then carried me.

--

"You thought your goldfish was a dolphin, named her Mrs. Dolphy then made her jump?" Jo laughed at my story. Bittersweet memories.

"haha yeah and I was like 5." I shot back

------

the next day

I am so furious right now!!! I can't even get inside my own hotel, the guards carried me outside telling me I WAS A FRAUD. That Jack Frost, their boss doesn't have a daughter named LENA FROST that his daughter's name is LISA VANDY. What the juice! God this people are crazy!

so here I am storming inside my "father's" office in the house

"I'm sorry dear, but I have chosen Lisa to be my heir to the business, the hotels, the marketing company, everything." He said

"everything?" I asked

"Yes everything, and you are out of this house!" I heard Lisa and looked at her

"but dad I'm your daughter!"

"Yes, when Elsa was still walking in the face of the earth."

"where would I stay?"

"you are going to marry Den, so why not pick pocket him on the gold digger attitude you and your dead mother have? bitch" Lisa smirked

I snapped! Oh you did not just do that.

"Don't call me bitch, bitch" I punched her fake nose. I mean how old is she? She's like 17 or 18 for Pete's sake!

"Lena! Guards get her out of this house!"

"But what about my things?"

"OUT!"

----