Chapter 2

"Y/n,"

         You turned around. Lord Vader looked at you, his hand out.

         "Come, my love," He said, voice low, and robotic. You nodded your head, adjusting your belt, and accepting his gloved hand. He led you into a room where the Emperor sat, a wicked smile on his face.

         "Young Y/n," The Emperor said.

         "My Lord," You said, you and Vader bowing.

         "I have some good news for you," The Emperor said. "And your love Lord Vader may be happy about this."

         You tilted your head. You never got good news. The only news you got was war and training.

         "My news is," The Emperor said. "We are ranking you to a Jen'jidai."

         Your world went silent. A Jen'jidai? Lords of the Sith? That's what you were going to become?

         "Show me, your lightsaber," The Emperor said. You fidgeted with the belt around you waist, pulling out your lightsaber. It vibrated in your hands as you turned it on.

         Blue beat red.

         "What?" You said.

         'TRAITOR!" Vader yelled, attacking you.

'       "Wait!" You yelled, fighting Lord Vader.

         "Execute her!" The Emperor yelled. "Find HER!"

         "Y/n! Wake up!"

         You jolted awake, chest heaving as you looked around. You were safe. You were in the cave with Obi-Wan. He was on his side, looking at you.

         "What happened?" You whispered.

         "Something is disturbing you," Obi-Wan said. "Perhaps a nightmare? Will you tell me, about it?"

         You shook your head rapidly, getting up.

         "Let's go," You said. "I need to think."

*                         *                         *

         Before riding into town, Obi-Wan took you to a rocky cliff, climbing up it and sitting down. He pulled out a pair of binoculars, and stared down at a house. It looked like an igloo, and it had a small boy running around.

         "Are you spying?" You hissed.

         "Possibly," Obi-Wan said, a smile tugging at his lips.

         "I thought you said we don't do that here," You said.

         "You'll learn the pros and cons of the light world, young one," Obi-Wan said.

         You grumped, leaning back on the rocks as Obi-Wan continued spying. You watched as the little boy ran away from a man, and disappeared behind the house.

         "Luke?" The man called out. "Luke!"

         You watched as the boy climbed onto the house, goggles on, and was pretending to steer. Like he was on a fighting ship.

         You smiled weakly. That's what Anakin loved to do. Your smile quickly faded as you realized.

         Your Luke. Your son.

         "Luke?" You whispered. Obi-Wan slowly looked at you.

         "Once you gave birth to him, I took him," Obi-Wan said. "They needed a safe place. They could not stay aboard with you and..."

         "I understand," You said. You looked back at your son. He doesn't even know who you are. And what you did.

*                         *                         *

         After a long day of work and arguing with your workers, the sun had finally set, and you and Obi-Wan rode back to the house you spied on earlier.

         Obi-Wan placed the toy ship down on a small table outside, and you stayed aboard your Eopie. He said to you, "Let's go, young one."

         He boarded his Eopie, and you followed. You both rode in silence in the dark, the sounds of rocks falling making you shiver. You shouldn't be scared. You were trained for things like this. But the nightmares don't seem to make it better.

         "Masters?" Someone whispered. You and Obi-Wan stopped, to see a man wearing Jedi robes. "I thought I saw you guys in town, but I wasn't sure. I didn't think you'd survive. Especially you, Lord Y/n."

         You wrinkled your nose at the name "Lord."

         "You're making some kind of mistake," Obi-Wan said.

         "I'm sorry," The man said. "My name is Nari. Um, there's no mistake."

         Nari whipped out a lightsaber from behind his robe, making your eyes widen.

         "You're looking for somebody else," Obi-Wan said.

         "What are you doing here, Obi-Wan?" Nari asked.

         "My name is Ben," Obi-Wan said. "And this is my niece Lucy."

         "Come on, please," Nari said. "Please. You have no idea what I've been through."

         You scoffed. "Tell me about it."

         Obi-Wan looked at you, then nodded. He made his Eopie kneel to the ground, before dismounting. You hesitated before doing the same. You walked over to Nari, who held his lightsaber out.

         "You must leave," Obi-Wan said. "You'll draw too much attention."

         "But I have nowhere to go," Nari said. "They're hunting me. They think Y/n and I have a connection. You have to help me."

         You looked at Obi-Wan.

         "Help him," You said. "They're here for me."

         "You want to give him our help?" Obi-Wan asked, taking Nari's lightsaber, before handing it back. "Then take this. Walk into the middle of the desert and bury it in the ground. Stay hidden. Do not tell the Inquisitors young Y/n was here. Then live a normal life."

         "What about the people that need us?" Nari said. "What about the fight? What about Y/n?"

         "Keep me out of it," You growled. "I will not stand up for anyone except myself."

         "The fight is done," Obi-Wan said, walking back to his Eopie. You mounted yours, making it stand up. "We lost."

         "What happened to you?" Nari asked Obi-Wan. Nari looked at you. "What happened to you, Lord Y/n? Weren't you a Jen'jidai? Why are you here? Do you plan on attacking?"

         You shot a look to Nari, scowling.

         "I plan on attacking no one," You said.

         "Obi-Wan," Nari said. "You were once a great Jedi. You fought for us. You helped Y/n."

         "The time of the Jedi is over," Obi-Wan said. "Go back to the town. Let it go. Tell the Inquisitors Y/n was not here if you must."