8. this isn't what i wanted.

central juvenile hall
los angeles, CA
date: april 26th 2021
time: 8:35 AM

NO POV

. tyler tried to walk away from hearing the boys comment. but then he heard another comment from kentrell.

"yes he is, and lemme tell you he is all mines."

the other boy said some ooo's and started hyping up kentrell. tylers eyes got glossy from angry tears.

"tyler don't mind them please"

"but i don't want the whole detention to know my secret and now kentrell said it."

tyler said with tears streaming down his face. he was of course embarrassed, he never wanted to tell anyone and the only people who knew were his closest friends.

but now everyone knows, so what does he really have to lose?

"hey tyler!"

kentrell called tyler again, he began to walk up to him. tyler walked away faster, trying to get to his table.

"don't run away from me ma, comere."

kentrell sat down at the table, causing the other three to turn around and move.

"l-leave me alone."

kentrell furrowed his eyebrows, he looked at his face and saw the tears streaming down it.

"you heard what my friend said didn't you.."

tyler sniffled, turning away from kentrell.

"I'm sorry.. im really sorry tyler i-"

"i don't wanna hear it kentrell, you embarrassed me infront of everyone and now everyone knows my business? really kentrell?"

"im sorry tyler, he didn't mean it in bad way, i promise, im sorry okay? look comere."

kentrell grabbed tyler, tyler did not wanna go with kentrell at all, but he did anyway.

"you can sit with us, i know your friends are waiting for you but you can stay with me for now."

tyler just nodded, he rather be doing better things right now. tyler glanced over at rakim, symere, and rakim, they all glanced back and nodded, telling him that they understand.

"so what's up t man? you're the one kentrell keeps talking bout huh"

"i guess.."

tyler scratched his head and shifted himself away from kentrell.

"yea we met you that day when we played spin the bottle and you introduced yourself and stuff! i really liked you, wassup?"

montero spoke, putting his hand out for tyler to dap him up, tyler put his hand out, with a smile.

"oh i see why you like him, he's cute.".

comethazine stated, he chuckled a little bit, watching kentrell gaze at tyler.

"ohh yeah! i was talking about you with Montero, we wanted to be friends."

"oh i don't have a problem with that, you're cordae right?"

"mhm! that's me!"

tyler giggled at cordae's bubbly personality, he's one of the good things in this horrible facility.

"so now that you talked to us a little bit, you cool now?'

"sure? i mean cordae and montero are cool."