3. Okay, That's Weird

Over the past few months, Lia got a little bigger, and she wasn't that much of a handful from what Dragon would've thought. She's quiet, not crying hysterically, and she's patient even though the meetings he has to attend are something she doesn't like. Yet, Sabo or Koala got it covered for him. For some reason, Lia seems to be acting a little differently, and it's getting Dragon's attention on her following motives whenever she moves around the headquarters.

"Where has she gone to now?" Dragon scanned the room after setting down Lia for one minute, and she was gone from the next. He thought he was losing his marbles if anyone had taken her, or she may have crawled around small spaces for her size. 

Then again...she's a spider and needs to be caught up and not loose from anyone's sight.

"Uh...she's climbing on the ceiling," Sabo said.

Dragon whispered, "Shit," when he saw the baby crawling from the wall onto the ceiling, worrying that she'll fall. Lia didn't seem frightened from the way she was climbing up when she only let out a few giggles.

"Of course, she's a spider that can crawl around anything, including anyone for her size," Dragon commented, scratching the back of his neck.

"I guess we better keep a close eye on her if she climbs around the building like this." Said, Sabo.

Dragon silently hums as he floats up in the air using his devil fruit power and goes over to Lia. She looked up at him except upside down, wearing a warm smile.

"Alright, I think that's enough climbing around for now, Lia. Come here." Holding out his arms, Lia obeyed as she latched herself onto him before they were back on the ground.

She looked up at him with her big innocent eyes blinking and nuzzled her face in the crook of his neck.

"You're going to be a big crawler around here," Dragon commented.

Dragon hoists up the girl, but then he receives a surprise from Lia. She sprung out her arms, and two more appeared that surprised Dragon. 

"Wow. Four arms?" He mumbled.

He wasn't scared or freaked out for having four arms as she giggled. He just smiled at her and was all adorable as she was. If not mistakenly, he remembered his father freaking out for spotting a spider. Dragon couldn't stop holding back a grin to imagine the older man was scared of his spider granddaughter if he ever got a chance to meet her.

Lia leans over, hugging her dad's forehead, and she pulls away, looking back at Sabo. 

"I must prepare for the mission I am doing alone." Said Dragon as he handed over Lia to the blond curly male. "Would you mind looking after Lia for me?" He asked. 

"Certainly, Dragon-San." Said, Sabo.

___

Lia whined, seeing her dad packing some of his things that she was squirming around in Sabo's arms, wanting to go over to him. 

"Lia, he'll be back soon, in a few days. I promise." Said Sabo, as he reassured his little sis that she didn't have to cry over for him to see him leave. He went above to set her down but had his back turned to look over some paperwork that needed to be filed, allowing Lia to reject it. 

___

A mission on one of the islands that Dragon had to visit on his own to get it out of the way. The weather was right for him to settle alone on deck with the other army men. When they reached the island, Dragon hiding under his cloak, walked through the city of civilians to search for the destination he needed to go to and continue his mission. After a long walk from the town up to the highest peak of the mountains where he needed to go, he entered where the cave of men was hiding a secret key to where he needed to find what the World Government had hidden.