5. Grandpa?

The whole week the revolutionaries had been very busy with a lot of work and attending meetings for any updates from the World Government. New has been spreading worldwide, and it's becoming a new change.

Dragon was in his office the whole day filing through paperwork and hasn't been off the phone since one. Lia was being taken care of while staying in the same room. Ivankov, Koala, or Sabo would often come to get her if Dragon was too busy to deal with her. She sat in a pile of toys to keep her entertained, but she looked up at Dragon's desk and saw him still talking on the snail phone. 

She crawled over to Dragon to gently yank on his cloak while he was on the phone talking with one of his colleagues. Peering down, he saw Lia holding a toy while sucking on her pacy. 

"Hold on," Dragon said, placing it on the phone. "Lia, I can't play with you at the moment. I'm swamped." He picked her up to set her on the other side where her toys were and returned to work. 

She pouted. 

Lia crawled over to her toys and tossed them aside, feeling her anger inside building up. She looked around to find Dragon's stack of books. She crawled over to reach over to one while he was still on the phone, turning his chair around, not paying attention to Lia. While she made her way to the books, she grabbed one and opened it. Lia didn't know how to read, but Dragon, Sabo, or Kuma would read to her to keep her entertained. She placed her hand on the book, and soon there was a bright light around her, making the spider baby get sucked inside. 

Lia appeared in another place that wasn't Baltigo, but it was pretty neat for the Japanese structure. 

"Eh, what're you doing here?" A raspy voice caught the little ones' attention. 

Lia looks up to see an older man dressed in a navy uniform peering down at her level. He knelt to pick her up as she took the time to stare at his aged features. For some reason, he resembled Dragon, wearing a similar frown shown on his face every day. 

"Gwampa!" Said, Lia. 

"Grandpa? I'm not your grandpa, kiddo. I've got three boys that are enough trouble for me." Said Garp, as he held her up in his arms as she didn't seem to listen or care. 

"Gwampa!" She boasted. 

Garp sighed. 

"Kid..." He groaned. 

Lia stared up at him with her big doe eyes unbearing to break away from. Garp didn't know what to do even if this girl. Although she was adorable, he didn't think his only child had a daughter. Unless...

"That brat of mine adopted another one. I don't see an issue, but..." He grinned. 

~

Time passed, and Lia managed to return to the Baltigo base after spending time with her grandpa. 

Dragon stood up from his desk and walked around to see Lia sitting on the floor by the pile of books. 

"Lia, let's go get you something to eat. It's dinner time." Said Dragon. 

Lia patted her tummy, responding, "Full." 

The tall male tilted his head to the side, "You already ate? I didn't hear anyone come in." He scratches the back of his neck. "Well, I can give you a bath early--" He was cut off when the snail phone rang as he sighed, going to answer it. 

"Yes?" He answered. I was trying not to show too much irritation. 

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU HAD ANOTHER CHILD!" Garp shouted. 

"W-what? I didn't..." Dragon's voice trailed off. 

"Don't lie to me! I know you had Luffy, but I didn't think you had the decency to tell me about MY granddaughter, brat!" Garp shouted. 

Dragon was more confused. He looked over toward Lia and saw her playing on the floor. 

How did the older man know about Lia's appearance?