one

Arabella

We're the pouges and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time.

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck? I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." Pope called out to jb.

"Hmm." jb licked his finger holding it up, seeing where the wind was going. "Should i do it?" He called out to me and jj, where we were below him on the scaffolding.

"Only if i get the twinkie in your will." i called back leaning against the railing.

"Yeah, jump." Pope called out. "I'll shoot you on the way down."

"You'll shoot me?"

"Pew, pew"

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kie said coming out from exploring the house.

"Of course they are why wouldn't they?" JJ said leaning against my legs from where i stood next to him.

"This used to be turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, i guess" she sighed.

"I can't have cold towels." i said down to her.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" She asked when she noticed John b who was still balancing at the top of the roof.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." jj warned nudging me as I took a sip of his beer.

"Woah!" of course the idiot immediately tripped and split the beer. "Oh shit"

"Of course you did, like right after i told you."

"smooth"

"A-plus"

"Good job"

"Dumbass"

"HEY!" we heard a yell as pope went round to check.

"Hey, uh, security's here." he warned us. "Lets wrap it up."

"Boys are early today." jb looks over from the roof.

"Humpty Dumpty, lets roll." JJ said to John b, pulling me along as I chugged the rest of his beer.

"Lets go boys" me and Kie said laughing.

"Gary is that you?" "oh my god, Gary my babe!" me and JJ yelled towards the security men.

Me JJ and John b jumped down to pope and Kie swiftly.

"Gary good to see you man!" jj carried on.

"Is it time?" we all got ready to dip.

"JJ, bella, your asking for it." Kie laughed.

"JJ! ARABELLA!" we could hear good old Gazza yelling. "God damn it!"

We all ran through the house yelling, avoiding objects. We do this so often, we know our way round the place. Speeding down the stairs, JJ grabbed my hand pulling me along laughing. We ran straight into Gary.