three

Arabella
"Yo, jj, aj, you guys been outside?" i was awoken by a pat from jb from where i was soundly asleep next to jj, shark somehow got in between us lying his head on jjs back.

"I have polio, bro. i can't walk." JJ replied half asleep still.

"i heard the power go out last night." i muttered as i sat up stroking shark.

"yeah no signal either." jb said walking out to assess the damage on the porch.

"Shit, i gotta check on my dad. Cant call him." i said getting up to see what the hurricane had done.

"We'll drop you off at yours before we go get everyone else on the boat, we can bring him with us." jj said looking at shark and getting up.

"Nah its fine i'll quickly walk over so he can actually have a walk today. Come on buddy." i said to sharky opening the door for him to run out. "got a beer already?" i laughed at jj. he just nodded and wrapped an arm around my waist as we looked at the damage from the stairs, also watching as shark ran towards john b grabbing the stick he just threw out of the boat, and running to give it to me. "thank you." i smiled as he ran off to get more.

"Agatha did some work, huh?" jj asked smiling down at me and shark.

"Yeah she did." jb replied from the boat.

"See ya boys, im going to check on my dad. Then i'll walk over to pope's so you can pick me up." i said walking away from jj, putting sharks leash on.

"okay. See ya!" "Bye princess." they both replied.

Rolling my eyes i left after putting on a dark blue bikini, some denim shorts and one of jjs tops.

We walked all the way over my house, looking more like a shack. I opened the door and called out,"Dad!?"

"In here!" he replied back from the kitchen. "Hello!" he smiled hugging me and shark. "you all hold up during the storm?"

"indeed. surfed the waves!"

"you what?" he asked. "with who?"

"john b, pope was supposed to but he was too scared."

"you land any?"

"i did, john b was a whole other story." i laughed as my dad smiled at me.

"Thats my girl!" he high fived me as we laughed. "You're doing stuff today right?"

" yeh, think we're going fishing all the drum must have washed up in the marsh. I'm walking back over to popes in a min so they can pick me up."

"Cool, i'll be cleaning up around the island all day, so don't worry about me. You taking shark?"

"Yeah i think jj loves him more than me." i laughed.

My dad gave me a look, "i highly doubt that hon. I can walk with you to the Heywards i need to speak to him anyway." he said getting up.

"Yeah thats fine, we can go now." i got up from the table quickly grabbing a bite of his toast before running off to shark to put his lead back on.