5 - Not tonight

The party was in full swing when we arrived, people stood in groups chatting and gathered on sofas  and chairs enjoying their drinks. As we sauntered over to the bar, Jade Cargill came rushing over "Sammy baby! My girl, you look amazing! You should definitely be sitting in the baddies section tomorrow" she said excitedly, admiring my outfit as I held up my hands "What can I say? You know I always bring it." I replied hugging her "That you do, I'll catch you later, I gotta find Red" she said walking off. "Drink?" Will asked, leaning against the bar, but before I could answer, I heard my name again "Samantha! Will you stop looking that good, it makes the rest of us look bad!" Whined Shana as she walked over with the rest of the glam squad "I can't help it, you know me" I winked, before saying hi to the rest of my team "We have to get a selfie!" Tanzi called cheerily, pulling out her phone, I squeezed into the frame with my co-workers for the picture "Glam Elite in the house!" She called, snapping the picture. "You all look great!" I said, noticing that Shana had also made quite the effort, wearing a very tight red dress, probably to continue her quest to get Jay White's attention.

When the group left to go and dance, I turned to Will "A glass of sweet rosé please" answering his previous question, he ordered my wine along with a glass for himself. Soon, we were interrupted again. This time, it was Tay Conti in a rather see though gold dress "Hey! I'm supposed to be the sexy one here!" She complained in her thick accent, trying to act upset, though her smile betrayed her. "You're still the sexiest, I promise" I grinned, hugging her. Tay and I chatted for a few minutes, I introduced her to Will and we gossiped about various dramas at work while sipping our wine, until Sammy Guevara stole her away from us. "Fucking hell" Will said as I turned to him "I didn't realize I was out with someone so popular." I took a sip of my wine before replying "Well, this is all your doing, you made me wear this dress and, I am royalty don't forget." "We're royalty" He corrected, clinking his glass against mine, then he looked over my shoulder "Again?" he asked with a sigh, I turned to see someone heading in our direction, eyes on me, it was Wardlow "Samantha." he said with a nod as he sauntered over "Micheal." I replied nodding back "looking good" he said in passing, with a wink, "You too big man" I replied as he walked passed.

Suddenly, Will sighed, grabbed my hand and lead me out onto the empty balcony, he stopped when we reached a tall table and placed his drink on it, letting go of my hand. "There" He sighed, looking pleased with himself "Now I might be able to actually speak to you, instead of fighting everyone else for your attention" He smiled, leaning his elbows on the table. "Awh, you're fighting for my attention? That's cute" I smirked in response only for him to roll his eyes "You know what I mean" He reached for my hand and held it in his "I want you all to myself, I invited you out to spend time with you and chat, and maybe have a few drinks and a dance" I let out a chuckle as a grin appeared on his face. I couldn't help but smile as he looked into my eyes while we chatted and whenever he brought his glass to his lips, I glanced at his muscular arms, watching his shirt tighten around his bicep.

We sat outside for some time, chatting, getting to know each other. We talked about our lives, growing up in England, pets we had, schools we went to, our parents and families. After about an hour, and around 4 glasses of wine each, I accepted Will's offer to dance and we headed inside. I slipped off my blazer and placed it and my clutch bag on a chair next to Shana as I headed for the dance floor with Will and joined The Young Bucks who were happily dancing.

After a few minutes, the Bucks left and Will took my hand in his as we continued to dance together, having fun and laughing at each other. We stopped to get another drink, only this time, it was vodka rather than wine. Will leaned his back against the bar taking a drink from his glass "Have you ever been to Japan?" He asked suddenly, I shook my head in response, waiting to see where he was going with this "It's amazing, you'd love it. You should come out and visit me when I'm back there, like I said, I'm heading home to Essex after the PPV but then I'm going back over to New Japan for the G1" he said looking at me, the alcohol starting to take effect, "Maybe, but I have work and stuff" He looked disappointed at my answer, but I was glad he was talking about seeing each other in the future, "I'll see what I can do" I smiled seeing his expression change back to a happy one. We chatted and flirted little more and had yet another drink before heading back to the dance floor.

 The dance floor was pretty full by then, but we found a spot and Will took my hand once more as we began dancing again. Though it didn't take long for him to pull me into him, placing my hands on his chest and resting his hands on my hips as he looked into my eyes, he glanced at my lips and I knew what he was thinking. I turned around, pressing my back against him to avoid the chance he might lean in for a kiss, 'It's not going to be that easy' I thought to myself. I had to make him wait, I wasn't gunna let him get the wrong idea about me, but he was really testing my will power. His hands were still on my hips as I danced when I felt his hot breathe on my neck, and I knew if he started kissing my neck, I wouldn't be able to resist. I'd be his. Will's lips barely brushed the skin of my neck before I pulled away "We should go, it's getting late, and we've got a show tomorrow" I said as I turned to him, he raised an eyebrow and smirked "Oh, you wanna get outta here?" He asked in a deep lust filled voice. I shook my head, rolled my eyes and smiled patting his firm chest with one hand. "Not like that." He pouted in response as I grabbed my clutch and draped my blazer over my arm.

We said our goodbyes and headed out to get a cab, but Will continued to hold my hand, bite his lip and flirt with me the whole ride back to the hotel. It was killing me, but no matter how much I'd been drinking, or how much I liked the attention, I stood my ground. When we arrived back at the hotel, he walked me to my room, and as we got to the door, he stopped, put his hands on my hips and pressed me against it. He looked into my eyes, and glanced at my lips again, he started to lean in but I put my hand on his chest to stop him "Not tonight" I said tilting my head looking back into his eyes, he sighed but stepped back anyway, I unlocked the door and stepped in, but as I did, I "accidentally" dropped my key, and slowly bent over to pick it up, making sure he knew I wasn't outright rejecting him altogether, but just tonight. He smiled and groaned at the sight in front of him "I'll see you tomorrow for the show", I said standing back up and giving him a wink, "Ugh, You're too much" he said grinning at me as I turned to him. "Honey, if I'm too much, go settle for less." I winked, I blew him a kiss and closed the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Oooooooooh, she's playing hard to get! Head Bitch In Charge is not gunna be played by Ospreay!