event: results ,, congrats to everyone :D

im 1 hour and 36 minutes late :) my sincere apologies. i have horrible time managing skills. please forgive me in advance. ill use this opportunity to improve my wrongdoings in the future.

voting is now closed. ill be updating the previous chapter for newcomers.

anyways here are the results!! thank you to everyone who joined :D ur so cool and im honestly super thankful. no worries if you weren't able to join, i'll be hosting another event soon!! (maybe)

1st place goes to ... Beigomamember who wrote "Being A Secret Spy"

you will receive a custom role and have your very own category in the members list, promote one of ur socials or ur works!! you will also receive a free drawing!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOIWOIOOOO

2nd place goes to ... TheAzureGirl who wrote "KIDNAP GONE WRONG"

you will receive the role "aigas favorite and one and only" and promote one of ur socials or works!!

YYAYAYAYYAY

and last but not least

3rd place goes to ... liona-san_krystalia who wrote "Chaos In The Kitchen"

you will receive the role "aiga loves u" ;) heheheh

YATTAAAA 

congRATs to everyone!! to those who won pls pm me regarding your rewards (roles, art, promotion stuff) 

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!!! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!!!!

farewell :) may we meet again.