The Signs superpowers

Aries will probably have the powerful strength, Aries are physical and would love to have a great capability of strength, after all Aries wants to be the best right?

Taurus strongly connected to nature they capability of controlling nature, it's in their mind - green trees and beautiful scenery, Taurus are nature-lovers and would love to control plants and nature, after all all they want is to relax along with mother earth!

Geminis adaptability to things can be extreme, their flexibility can often be turned to shape-shifting abilities, they can change into a wolf, snake, dragon or even you!

Cancer have a pretty much trust issues and because of that they are gifted with the ability to read people's mind but it's simply not becaue they like to know people's secret but would check if the person he's talking to has bad intentions besides that they don't really like strangers and would be delighted to sense dangers.

Leo are all about fun so they would like to have a power that is fun but destructive, oh? Wait? Did I say fire! Leos would love have pyrokinesis to bring some action!

Virgo feels sometimes that society doesn't like them, they would like to have the power of inviciblity so that they can escape social interactions and awkward situations fun right?

Libra is always concisious about their appearance that why they would prefer having the power of Biokinesis, they can easily change their physical appearance including cheek bones, eye color, hair, skin color and many more!

Scorpio want to have a power that would make him powerful thus he has the ability to hypnotize someone to control them after all these peeps are control freaks!

Sagittarius would like to have the a free travel using his teleportation abilities, they would travel around the globe from U.K to Japan! Wohooo!

Aquarius would have the ability to Breathe Underwater, they just like water!

Capricorn's problems seems to never end the only way to escape is to Fly, they would like to have the ability of flight!

Pisces have the capability of creating and controlling dreams just for fun, Revenge or other purposes they want to