Sagittarius the Explorer of truth

Key Characteristics:

+ Optimistic                                          - Confrontational

+ Honest                                              - Detached

+ Freedom-Loving and Friendly         - Restless and Blunt

Sagittarius is the 9th Sign of the Zodiac. Truth seekers, adventurers, lovers of travel (and their own selves), Sagittarius individuals are fun loving and a good company. Many of them are philosophic in bent, and their spirit of inquiry is practically relentless and endless. Restless, curious and always ready to explore, sometimes they may end up being too upfront and garrulous.

Given their quest for truth and ultimate wisdom, most Sagittarius do not take things at their face value. They take their own sweet time to form their opinions, and would not hesitate in asking embarrassing questions. Candid as they are, in their attempt to know and see, they may end up asking/ saying unexpected things.

Archers also exhibit a certain duality. Although, such keen investigators themselves, willing to go an extra mile to find, read, communicate, they themselves may resent the complex education system and formal training.

On Bright Side They can be Optimistic and Always Positive in Thinking, Curious, Independent, Friendly but in the Dark Side they are Too Brutally Honest which may hurt someone unintenionally, Blunt, Changeable, Detached and Unemotional.

Self confident, sometimes to the degree of being arrogant, high spirited, they also make good advisers, teachers and social bees. Many Archers also opt to work in the fields related to media and arts, as these areas allow the free birds to work in their ways. Sagittarius adore their freedom, and restrictions of any sort may irritate and frustrate them. And thus, in relationships, they require (and even demand) their own space. In love, they are cheerful and giving. In fact, the Sagittarius are their happiest in a new relationship.

However, as the relationship progresses, the restless Archers may start resenting the sense of confinement and responsibility. Yet, they know and appreciate the importance of such bonds, and shall rarely attempt to break it.