Chapter 40

I only wish that Langjun would be worry-free, and I would be happy.

    Salted fish, Xiao Langjun nestled in the reclining chair under the grape trellis and took a book of words in his hand. The book of words is mixed with a "peerless sweet essay".

    But at this moment, Xu Yanqing was holding his "Peerless Little Sweet Text", but he couldn't stand it anymore, because his eyes were all on the stationery mirror squatting next to the water tank.

    Wenjing and Mu Yu have a clear division of labor. Mu Yu specializes in starching his clothes, and Wenjing specializes in starching the clothes of Taoist priests. Ahem, Xu Yanqing is not too embarrassed to ask the famous inner courtier in Kyoto to help him wash his clothes. , that's why he gave Mu Yu a death order to do the "Battle of Langjun's Clothes Defense".

    However, it is a bit difficult for Xiao Langjun, a salted fish, to secretly get a few "original clothes" for Taoist priests under the eyelids of the stationery.

    The Taoist priest changes and washes his clothes every day, but Wenjing also diligently and diligently washes his clothes every day, so...Xu Yanqing stared at the clothes hanging on the bamboo poles, feeling bald.

    Suppressed salted fish was slumped in the reclining chair. The weather was sultry and hot. He felt that he couldn't get up at all. He touched the back of his neck, which was still restless, and Xu Yanqing began to think about other feasible ways.

    In the evening, Xian Yu saw the Taoist priest sitting in the courtyard writing scriptures, and Wen Jing knelt down and studied ink for his master.

    So Xiao Langjun's little thought in his heart began to be active again. The weather has been hot recently, so the priest will move outside for evening classes at night, as long as he can sneak into the priest to avoid everyone's eyes and eyes at that time. room, you can "smuggle" the Taoist priest's clothes out.

    To be honest, Xianyu is already tired. He no longer pursues the Taoist priest's "original clothes". Now as long as he can find the Taoist priest's clothes, Xianyu can retire.

    But the most important thing right now is, how can he "smuggle" into the priest's room to avoid everyone's eyes and ears? This is a big problem. After all, in his current state, everyone can't wait to put a pair of eyes on him all the time.

    The salted fish was distressed, and the salted fish did not want to live anymore.

    Mu Yu approached his family Lang Jun, a little puzzled: "What's wrong with Lang Jun?"

    What happened to Lang Jun? Lang Jun is going to be annoying!

    Xu Yanqing suddenly sat up from the reclining chair, his eyes shining brightly on Mu Yu, whose face was dazed, suddenly the corners of his lips rose, and a delicate cheek was full of cunning.

    Lang Jun laughed, and Mu Yu smirked along with him, although he didn't understand why Lang Jun was still lost just now, but now he is suddenly happy.

    "Mu Yu, come quickly." He waved at Mu Yu, and Xiao Lang Jun Xianyu's eyes were full of joy.

    Mu Yu obediently leaned forward, and then Xu Yanqing whispered in his ear.

    "Lang Jun?" Hearing half of Mu Yu staring at his Lang Jun in a stunned voice, he waved his hands again and again: "No, no, Lang Jun, you are still... This is definitely not good."

    "Shh." He glanced at the other side, and then pulled Mu Yu to continue coaxing: "Good Muyu, you are obedient, if something goes wrong, your husband will take care of you."