Chapter 2

Xiao Langjun left at night and felt the wooden hairpin in his hand. It was so clean that there was no pattern at all, but it felt very good to the touch. Xu Yanqing held the wooden hairpin with his soft arms to support his body, His whole body raised a little bit.

    Now he can finally see clearly what the person who spent the night with him looks like. The man is still asleep, his face is handsome and noble, his complexion is as fair as a fine jade, and he has a light lip whisker and chin. short beard.

    Xu Yanqing looked sideways, the man was no longer the kind of young and frivolous little gentleman, and he carried the elegance and dignity that he could only possess after going through the years.

    Coupled with the unbroken bun on the man's head and the cold and detached clothes, Xu Yanqing thought that this man might be a Taoist priest.

    This time, he was a little panicked. As soon as he passed through, he slept with a Taoist priest who was immortal and did not stick to the world. No matter who slept who, Xu Yanqing felt a little blasphemous guilt.

    The main reason is that this person looks like a big trouble because of his golden and noble appearance. He hasn't figured out what identity he is wearing. How could he allow himself to get into this kind of situation? People who can't be bothered.

    So Xu Yanqing rested for a long time, and when the pain in his body subsided a little, he hurriedly stretched out his hand to pick up the clothes on the ground and put them on, and then quickly fled the scene of the crime.

    "Lang Jun, Lang Jun." Seeing Xu Yanqing coming out of the room, a servant who was guarding in the corner quickly came up.

    The place where Xu Yan cleared the wound was the most important part. Every step he took, his toes were like a "mermaid" dancing on a sharp knife. When he saw the little servant coming to help him, he leaned against the servant with a pale face.

    At this moment, he didn't care to ask the little servant what, lest the man in the room wake up, so he hurriedly urged the little servant to help him out of the yard in the dark.

    "Lang Jun." The servant helped Xu Yanqing onto the carriage. He stared at the blue and purple marks on Xu Yanqing's neck with a look of horror: "Master Biao, he has already left Zhuangzi..." The young man with

    red lips and white teeth nestled in the carriage. , lying weakly on the servant's body, his face was pale and weak, with a trace of water on his long eyelashes like a crow's feather, a pair of clear grape eyes were slightly red and swollen, There is an indescribable pity.

    The little servant looked at his lord, his eyes were very complicated. His lord was the most domineering and arrogant on weekdays. Where did he ever look so pitiful, and he didn't know what happened to his lord.

    The pain in Xu Yanqing's body subsided a little while he was resting, but then he was busy running.

    Although there was a little servant supporting him, it did not weaken a bit, but instead caused the pain to get deeper and deeper at this moment, almost causing him to faint.

    Opening his eyes in a daze, Xu Yanqing said with his last strength, "Don't go back to the house..." Then he fainted.

    The little servant was startled, he tried his own Lang Jun's breathing with his fingers, and then touched Lang Jun's forehead, and quickly let the groom outside drive in the other direction.

    Xu Yanqing had a dream. He dreamed that in the year of his college entrance examination, he was burying his head in writing the test papers in the door, outside the door was the hoarse quarrel of his parents.