Chapter 6

Lang Jun woke up really early today.

    The next morning, Xu Yanqing woke up when he heard the movement of the servants outside. Perhaps it was because the dinner last night was not very useful, and then he took a carriage ride and fell asleep early. He was lying in bed now, very hungry.

    Although it was a different environment, Yunshuiyuan had a deep impression in Yuanshen's mind, so Xu Yanqing was no stranger to this place. He was wearing a slightly thicker brocade. He opened the door and slowly walked in. Strolling in the yard.

    The peach blossoms fell on the ground along the morning breeze, and some of them adhered to Xiao Langjun's black hair while the wind was blowing, making the originally beautiful and delicate Xiao Lang even more beautiful. With a lazy and lazy appearance, it is like a cute and delicate cat.

    "Lang Jun got up really early today." Mu Yu walked all the way with the things he was washing. Behind him were two little girls, each with a food box in his hand, which contained Xu Yanqing's breakfast.

    Xu Yanqing, who had been empty for a long time, hurriedly washed up under the service of Mu Yu. At this moment, the little kung fu maids had already placed all their breakfasts on the stone table in the courtyard.

    "The peach blossom cake that Lang Jun has been thinking about for a long time has just been released. Lang Jun is careful to scald it." There were only three pieces of pastry on the small plate. Peach blossoms look very pleasing to the eye.

    "Chunshui fried tea, peach blossom wine, worry-free soft cake..." Xu Yan couldn't help but secrete his saliva: "The ancients did not deceive me."

    Thinking about his last life, he was afraid that he was still soaking in the school library at this time. He never cared about what to eat and drink. Although those days were full, it was never what he wanted.

    Now even if someone tells him that it is just a dream, he is willing to stay drunk in this dream.

    Seeing that his Langjun had a good appetite, Mu Yu was relieved, and when Xu Yanqing finished eating a piece of cake and stretched out his hand to take it, he hurriedly stepped forward to stop it: "Langjun has been feeling unwell these past few days, and the peach blossom cake is cool. If you eat too much, you will have diarrhea, so please don't covet temporary appetite."

    Xu Yanqing stared at the sweet and soft peach blossom cake and blinked pitifully, he just tasted it and stopped eating it: "Good Muyu, let Ben Lang eat another piece!"

    Next door, Yin Yanjun, who had already had breakfast for a long time, sat in front of the book desk and wrote scriptures. He heard Xiao Langjun's squeamish request for a bite to eat. He heard it a little funny. What does Xiao Langjun look like? It is the son of a playboy in the mouth of Yin Yuancheng.

    After a while, Yin Yuancheng came in, and he usually greeted Yin Yanjun, and then sat down to grind for him.

    The two courtyards are very close to each other, and there is no sound from the next door.

    Some time ago, Mu Yu invited a doctor to give her husband a follow-up consultation. Xu Yanqing was no longer in serious trouble, but he was a little weak, and he needed to exercise regularly, so at this moment, Xu Yanqing was dragged by Mu Yu to hang out. .

    When he was tired from shopping, Xu Yanqing asked his servant to move the chair over, and he sat comfortably in the chair to "supervise" Mu Yu's fishing: "Today, I will give you my husband's lunch!"

    Mu Yu bitterly Face didn't dare to say a word, for fear of scaring the fish away in the river.

    Su Hanfeng came over just at this time. He put on a water-colored long gown today, and he was as gentle as a gentleman, especially the shallow smile on his face, which was even more exciting.