Chapter 50

Mourning salted fish: My life is in danger!

    "Auntie, you said that if my two friends were about to pierce that window paper, how should I help them from the outside?" Yin Yuanshuang leaned on the eldest princess's shoulder coquettishly and asked for advice humbly.

    The eldest princess raised her hand and poked her daughter's forehead lightly: "You, you are not serious all day long, you just have to be careful.

    " , of course, you don't need to stay in the boudoir all day, you can teach me!"

    "One is intentional but indulgent, and the other is a little mean but dull and not enlightened, you might as well find an opportunity to enlighten the person behind." The eldest princess is naturally happy to indulge her daughter. She has lived too hard in her life and naturally does not want her daughter to follow her old path.

    "But that person is really slow..." Even the official family was cooking frogs in warm water in the open and secret, Yin Yuanshuang really couldn't think of a good way.

    The eldest princess turned her head and lovingly smoothed her daughter's broken hair back by her ear: "The most obvious love one can have for another is possessiveness. Boiling frogs in warm water is indeed a coup, but for emotionally insensitive But he needs to give him a stimulus from the outside, so that he can take the initiative to understand his own mind."

    Yin Yuanshuang pulled on the sleeves of his aunt, suddenly got a hint of inspiration, and stood up happily: "Thank you aunt, I I understand."

    Saying that, Yin Yuanshuang curtseyed and ran out of the room of the eldest princess like a butterfly.

    The eldest princess's face was full of connivance to her daughter, and a servant in a brocade robe walked in: "What's wrong with the princess, so happy?

    " The matter just now was told to the servant.

    The maid walked to the eldest princess, took the fan and gently fanned her: "I'm afraid that the county master has someone he likes?"

    "It doesn't look like it according to this palace." The eldest princess flashed With a hint of strangeness, he finally said with a chuckle: "Forget it, everyone has their own fate, so let's not intervene."

    The chambermaid stretched out a hand and held the back of the eldest princess, and finally took it back with a trembling: "The servant understands."

    "You!" His face, he sighed slowly, and put his hand on the hand of the other party's fan.

    After the fact that Xu Xiaolangjun was pregnant with a dragon child was exposed in front of Yin Yuanshuang, Yin Yuanshuang unceremoniously took away the opportunity of his brother to accompany Xiaolangjun to kill time, and pushed his brother to Prince Huai to busy entertaining envoys from various countries.

    Prince Huai naturally refused to come, and decisively pulled Yin Yuancheng away, and very politely gave Yin Yuanshuang a set of heads.

    So the Jing'an County Lord, who "betrayed" his brother, went to Changxin Hall to accompany Mr. Xu Xiaolang to watch the sky, the clouds, and the trees... The days are as free as they are free.

    "Today is the palace banquet for the DPRK from all over the world. I heard from Prince Huai that the envoys brought a lot of beauties here and plan to perform a dance to the officials!" Yin Yuanshuang seemed to suddenly remember something, and sat down on the reclining chair. Get up: "How about, do you want to see the beauty?"