Chapter 8

What is Lang Jun looking at?

    Before dinner, Jing'an County Master finally woke up from a drunken state. She hurriedly bathed and changed clothes under the service of the maid, and then lifted her skirt and ran to the backyard to greet Yin Yanjun.

    "Jing'an greets the officials!" Jing'an County Master's brows were bright, and when he saw Yin Yanjun, he hurriedly bowed his knees and saluted.

    Yin Yanjun raised his hand: "Zhen'an, get up!" The

    princess of Jing'an stood up beautifully and smiled brightly. She was very close to Yin Yanjun's small appearance: "It's all my fault, brother, the official family came to Qingling Mountain. I have to hide from Jing'an, today Jing'an almost disturbed the cleanliness of the official family."

    Yin Yanjun's attitude towards the delicate niece of Jing'an County Lord was mild, and he waved lightly: "Come and eat something."

    Jing'an County Lord curled his lips Jiao then sat over. Yin Yanjun's eating habits were very light, most of which were vegetarian dishes. Even if there were a few meat dishes, he had never seen him move his chopsticks.

    In the Yunshui Courtyard, Xu Yanqing sat leisurely by the bedside after taking a bath and looked at the book of words in his hand.

    Mu Yu stood behind Xu Yanqing and twisted his hair with a handkerchief. When Xu Yanqing's long hair was finally dry, he persuaded: "Langjun, it's getting late, you have to go to bed quickly, or Otherwise, you will definitely have a headache when you wake up tomorrow morning."

    Xu Yanqing was seeing the wonderful moment, the delicate little widow in the book was pressed behind the door by the strong and reckless general, and the little widow burst into tears. The general had no choice but to comfort him gruffly.

    "If Lang Jun hurts his body because he is addicted to the book, the villain will not dare to help Lang Jun to find books next time." Mu Yu had no choice but to offer the big killer of "threat".

    Xu Yanqing stared at Mu Yu pitifully, blinking his watery grape eyes: "Good Muyu, let me read this page!"

    Mu Yu couldn't bear the attitude of his father, and he couldn't bear it for a while. He indulged Xu Yanqing to watch another cup of tea. In the end, he gritted his teeth and snatched the book from Lang Jun and took it out of the bedroom.

    If he keeps the words book in Lang Jun's bedroom, I am afraid that Lang Jun will secretly light the lamp to read books at night.

    Last time, Mu Yu forgot to take the notebook away. As a result, his family Lang Jun looked at it all night. When he found out the next day, Lang Jun put on a pair of dark eyes and shouted a headache. After that, he slept all day and night. Just regain the spirit.

    He stretched out Erkang's hand to his beloved book of words. In the end, Xu Yanqing still didn't leave the book of words. He could only drag the quilt boringly and stuff himself into the bed.

    After a while, Xu Yanqing fell asleep. He felt that he was dreaming again, and it was a very familiar dream. In the dream, he was like a barbecue skewered on a charcoal fire, being tossed and turned over and over again.

    The skin on the back of the neck started to get hot again, and the faint peach smell became stronger and stronger.

    Xu Yanqing turned over in the quilt, only to feel a burst of heat in his body, and an inexplicable emptiness and loss slowly appeared in his heart.

    The next morning, Xu Yanqing lay on the bed and rolled himself into a ball, his face flushed red. He always felt that he was becoming more and more limitless now.