Chapter 62

Why did the Taoist priest suddenly come over?

     "Okay." Yin Yanjun stared at Xiaolangjun's delicate face, nodding slightly, and a strong emotion flashed in his eyes.

    There are a lot of things in the big box, except for the piece of He Yingyu, an old thing that has been with Yin Yanjun all the time, other things are gadgets that Yin Yanjun slowly accumulated after he ascended the throne.

    They are all piled up in Yin Yanjun's private treasury all year round, and it is because of Xiaolangjun's sake that these precious gold, silver and jade objects have a chance to come out and breathe.

    There were too many things sent over. Xu Yanqing felt his eyes hurt after watching it for a while, and he was too lazy to look at other things. He only had the piece around his neck, and He Yingyu pulled Yin Yanjun back to the Arhat bed.

    Lazily leaning on the Luohan bed, Xu Yanqing gently tugged Yin Yanjun's sleeve: "It is really unwise for the Taoist priest to come to the Marquis of Wu'an mansion today in the name of giving gifts. I've become a Taoist priest."

    Otherwise, the person sent by the official family to give the gift has not returned, and the father and mother should have sent someone over to make a tentative inquiry.

    Yin Yanjun fiddled with Xiao Langjun's hair familiarly: "I came to the Marquis of Wu'an Mansion without hiding the Marquis of Wu'an and Mrs. Su, and I do have something to discuss with the Marquis of Wu'an."

    "Government affairs?" Xu Yanqing raised his head slightly and said casually. asked a question.

    Yin Yanjun chuckled lightly: "The task on Marquis Wu'an's shoulders is not so heavy now, but it's just because of some private affairs."

    Yin Yanjun did not explain in detail, so Xianyu Xiaolangjun did not continue to ask curiously, but just changed In a more comfortable position, he lay down on the Taoist priest's lap. He stretched his right hand out of the bed and casually grabbed a book out of nowhere and handed it to the Taoist priest.

    The words that Xiao Lang Jun kept in the Marquis of Wu'an mansion had already been read and read, and he was lethargic, but Xu Yanqing had just woken up not long ago, and he was lazy and just wanted to rely on the Taoist priest. .

    Naturally, Yin Yanjun had no intention of rejecting it. He opened the book and slowly read it word by word. This time, Xiao Langjun was not hypnotized by the Taoist priest, but instead he was excited to discuss the plot in the book with the Taoist priest.

    It wasn't until the Marquis of Wu'an sent someone to invite him that Xianyu Xiaolang Jun slowly got up from the Taoist priest and followed the Taoist priest to his father's study.

    It's just that Xu Yanqing stepped into the study when he was pulled out by his elder brother's wrist, and he said in his mouth, "Dad and the officials are talking about national affairs. Harmony ."

    Well, Xianyu Xu Xianzhi shrugged helplessly, really wanted him to wait outside the study, Xiao Langjun couldn't sit still, so he took his brother to play chess with him.

    Xu Xiaolangjun himself is a stinky chess basket. Against his elder brother who is much worse than the stinky chess basket, it is rare for Xiaolangjun to give birth to a bit of pride. It was very useful for him to be beaten so many times by the Taoist priest for a long time before.

    Sure enough, after three games, Xu Yanqing won two games, which was more interesting than the previous two stinky chess baskets.

    After the three rounds of chess, the people in the chessboard haven't come out, so Xu Xianzhi couldn't help but raised his head and asked, "Are you really not curious?"