Anger and sadness (Chapter 2)

"They aren't here yet.." A-Spen said when they walked into their spaceship. They sat down and began to think about what they learned.

'Didn't I could tell something to her? Like, what our planet looked like? I could've done that.. I wanted to talk to her more. She looked beautiful and she's nice. I mean, not that she wanted to talk to me but she looked nice.'

As A-Spen was thinking, they heard someone coming in.
"Heyy A-Spen. You're already here?" A voice said. A-Spen looked up and saw A-Lan.

"Oh, yeah. Willa didn't really like to give me a tour I guess. What did you learn?"

"Zedd told me how they became zombies, where they live and how the zombies and humans became friends. It was really interesting to hear." A-Lan looked at A-Spen. "Did you get some information too?"

"Well.. I got told that the moonstone is important to the werewolves and that they would die if it would be taken from them. And she explained quickly where everything was. She looked bored so she didn't really explain anything anymore."

A-Lan shook his head. "That creature really isn't nice at all. Maybe she helped us but now when she needs to explain something, even one thing, she don't even want to explain that."

"A-Lan,  she did explain that the moonstone is important and that they would die if-"
"I DON'T CARE! We already knew that in the beginning! She didn't explain anything usefull! That you're defending her like this. Really. You're just as stupid as her A-Spen!" A-Lan said.

A-Spen felt tears forming in their eyes. 'Am I.. Crying?' They thought.
"Well, anyway, I'm gonna go to my room." With that A-Lan walked away.

'Why did he have to be so mean? I didn't say anything wrong did I? Was I defending Willa? Why? She hates me so why would I even defend her? It's not like she would help me.'A-Spen thought while trying not to cry.

"You know what, I'm gonna go to Addison. Look what she's doing."

While A-Spen was walking to Addison's home, she saw Willa sitting down by a tree.
'Maybe I can go to her and ask why she hates me.' They thought.

"Hey, Willa? Why are you sitting here alone?" A-Spen asked while sitting down next to Willa. Willa looked up.

"What do you need. I've said don't bother me again so why are you here." She responded.

'Well, it's difficult communicating with her I guess.' A-Spen thought.
"I-I just saw you sitting here while I wanted to go to Addison and I wanted to ask what's wrong."

'They're going to Addison huh? Why not me? Am I not good enough for them?' Willa thought while looking at A-Spen.

"Nothing's wrong, now go."

A-Spen stood up. " Well, bye then." Then they walked away.
Willa looked at them with tears in her eyes.

'Did I.. Need to react like this? I don't want a sidekick, so I pushed them away. Why? Couldn't I tell them what was wrong? Now they're going to Addison because she's so great. Not that she's not, but, A-Spen could stay here longer if I didn't react that way I did.'

"Hey A-Spen! Come in." Addison said while opening the door.
"Thank you." A-Spen said. "What were you two doing?" They asked.

"We were eating this! It's really yummy!" A-Li said while eating.
"Can I try?" They asked. Addison smiled.
"Of course you can! Sit down and eat what you want."

After they all ate everything, they sat on the couch.

"Sooo A-Li, what did Addison tell you?"
A-Spen asked.
"Well, she explained how she changed the people and that she hid her hair for years. She couldn't show it as the people would think it's weird." A-Li explained.

"What did you learn A-Spen?" Addison asked.

A-Spen sighed. "The only thing Willa explained was that the moonstone important is for the werewolves and that they would die if it would be taken from them. She didn't want to explain anything else.. She just pointed at a few things and named it and she walked away after."

"I thought Willa liked explaining things as an Alpha." A-Li said.

"She likes to explain, but if people don't listen, don't seem interested or se just doesn't like the person she needs to explain it to she doesn't want to anymore."

A-Spen looked down.
'So she does hate me?..'

_________________________________________
And that was that! Have a nice day/night👋👋