Notes (Chapter 8)

'Okay, a few days has passed, maybe I can go see her now at school.' A-Spen thought while dressing up. It's been a few days when they last saw her, and they wanted to see her again. They loved her, and she loved them. It's meant to be.

Well, is it?

A-Lan pulled them apart, atleast he thought. A-Spen knew either they or she will think of a plan. And they did. Maybe.

When A-Spen walked to their locker, there was a note inside:

'Hey A-Spen,
I know this is rare for me to say, but I really miss ya, u know?
The reason why I'm writing this is because I don't want you to think we're over, and I don't want that that stupid-jealous-alien sees us. I wanted to let you know that, even if we can't be together now, we're together in our hearts.
We'll think of a plan to get together sooner or later, when the time is right.

-The one and only Werewolf Alpha, Willa'

As A-Spen read that, they got tears in their eyes. They knew one of them would think of a plan, but not that it would be this quick. Also they didn't expect Willa to write a letter.

They put the note back in their locker, so that nobody, (A-Lan), can read it. Then A-Spen sits down at a table and starts writing a note back:

'Dear Willa,
I appreciate you writing and still thinking about me. I knew we could make a plan. I know we can make a plan. Till we have this plan maybe we can still talk with the notes we're giving each other?
Anyway, I need to go to class now.
I will still think about you.

- A-Spen'

Then they quickly put in in Willa her locker and run to class.

The whole lesson they're thinking They har been thinking about Willa. She's such a smart, intelligent and caring woman. Well, even if she doesn't look like that on the first glance.. They both love each other, and it's made for each other. Even if a certain someone doesn't think the same.

When A-Spen is done with school, they walk to their locker again. And, there's a note inside. Everyday they write notes to each other and put it in their lockers. They're talking about how they're doing, but also about the plan to see each other, and maybe to change A-Lan his mind.

This is working out for quite some time, but not today..

A-Lan sees Willa writing on a table. First he didn't think much about it, but later on, when he see her walking to A-Spen's locker, he quietly walks behind her. He sees how she puts the note inside their locker and walk away.

'I need to know what they're planning..' He thought. He doesn't know how, yet, but he will and should know what they're writing about with each other.

Then he walks away, thinking to himself how he should get to know..

_________________________________________

Heyy guys! Sorry for the long break, I just hadn't had any motivation to work further. I'll continue this again, but chapters won't be coming out fast I think.. I'm sorryy😓

Hope you have a great rest of your day/night!🤗🥰