Revealed secrets (Chapter 9)

'How do I get to know what those two are planning..' A-Lan thinks to himself. He found out that Willa and A-Spen are writing notes to each other, and he doesn't want that. He thinks, a werewolf and an alien can't be together.

He's in his room now, thinking how he can sneakily see what Willa and A-Spen are writing to each other..
He gets an idea, maybe he could ask Zedd for his help! He quickly teleports to his home, and knocks on the door.

"Hello sir? Is Zedd home?" He asks.

"Oh, unfortunately not. He's at the light garden with Addison. You can go look there if you really need him."

A-Lan sighs, and nods. He teleports to the light garden, and sees Zedd and Addison.

"Hey, guys! I have a- Ew guys, not here!" A-Lan turns around as he spots them, kissing.

Zedd quickly pulls away, and looks at A-Lan. Addison blushes slightly and looks away from them.

"Hey dude! Sorry you got to see that, hehe.. What is it you have?" Zedd asks, curious.

"I had a question if you don't mind.. Let's just say, I wanna spy on my sibling, but I don't know how. They write notes to a certain someone, and put it in their locker. Do you have any idea to get to know what they're writing?"

Zedd thinks for a moment, then answers.

"Maybe.. You can try and open their locker, or take out the note from their bag if they just wrote it? Are that good options?" He suggests.

"Oh, yes! Those are great ideas! Stupid I didn't think about that-" A-Lan chuckles, then nods. "Thank you!"

Zedd nods, and A-Lan teleports to his room, and stays there to plan the plan. Well, he's not planning it, he's thinking about it and what's the best way..

~Day Skip~

A-Spen just wrote a new note in the cafeteria, and put it in their bag to put it later today in their locker. They're eating and talking with A-Li. A-Lan noticed, and he quickly teleports to the bag, takes out the note of the bag, then teleports back to his hide spot-- Outside at a table far from the cafeteria.

He quickly sits down, and opens the note.

'Now I can finally see what they're planning..' He thinks.

"My dearest Willa,

What if we just keep dating in secret, and not show it to A-Lan?
Then he doesn't get mad, and he doesn't pull us away again.
You come to the park after school, at 3 pm. A-Lan doesn't come there, and he's always at home in the Mothership that time aswell. He can't see us that way!
I hope you can come..
See you there!

- A-Spen ♡"

'Ugh, such lovey-dovey stuff.. But she's definitely not gonna see them' A-Lan thinks after he read the note. He rips it apart, then throws it away. He writes a note for A-Spen.

"Dear A-Spen,

Unfortunately, I can't come. I wouldn't even want to if I could. I wanna break up, and never see you again.

- Willa"

'So, that'll put them into their place..' He thinks. He teleports in school, and puts the note into A-Spen's locker.

~ Time Skip ~

A-Spen is searching for the note they wrote for Willa, and is confused where it is.
'Maybe I already gave it her.. Maybe I have an answer already?' They think. They walk to their locker, and notices the note from 'Willa'.

'Oh, so I did give it her already! I really hope she can come..'

_________________________________________

And hello again! My motivation is a bit all over the place, I notice.
I hope you still like it!
Have a nice rest of your day🥰