Crush (Chapter 4)

'What did that mean, she kissed me.. Does that mean she forgave me?' A-Spen thought while walking to their spaceship.

"Oh, there is A-Spen again." Someone responded as the door closed.
A-Spen sighed. "Just listen to me A-Len, I have a question." They said.

"Do you need help?" A-Len walked over to A-Spen and sat down on the sofa. A-Spen sat down next to him.

"So, what does it mean when someone kisses you?" They ask while looking at A-Len.
A-Len looked at A-Spen, shocked.
"Before I'm gonna tell you, why? Did you kiss someone?"

A-Spen looked away. "Yeah, no.. I didn't kiss her, but she kissed me.."
"Ohh? Who is she? Is it Willa?~" A-Len asked jokingly.

"Just shut up and tell me what it means!"

"Okay okay calm down. So when someone kisses you it means that they love you or really like you. That They're in love with you. And now tell me is it Willa who kissed you?"

"..."

"She is the one who kissed me.."

"I KNEW IT! She had a crush on youu~"

A-Spen smiled. "I hope she likes me. I like her too."

"WHAT??" Addison screamed when Willa told her what she did.

"Yeah... That was the right thing to do, yeah?" Willa asked.

"Maybe you couldn't run away, but it's fine. Maybe you can confess your feeling to them tomorrow?" Addison tried to give Willa advice,  but she didn't want it.

"I know how to confess, and I also know it's NOT gonna be tomorrow." Willa responded.

"Do what you want, it's your love."

"But, what if they don't love me?" Willa asked.
"Well, if they don't like you you can just do whatever you think that is right." 

'When do I need to confess to them actually? I mean, I CAN do that tomorrow, but, maybe I need look if they love me.. Or atleast like me...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm gonna stop this here now, hope you enjoyed this chapter🥰