Love or hate? (Chapter 6)

'Did I do something wrong?..' Willa thought. She saw A-Spen run away with tears in their eyes.
'What did I say to them what could be mean? I don't remember saying anything bad today.'

Willa sat down on a bench, and tried to remember what she said word for word.

'Was it about what they asked? When I said I loved them? If so, that doesn't matter what they think because I'll say eventually what I feel for them. Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, maybe in a week, two weeks, but someday, I'll say it.' With that she stood up and went to her home.

After an hour A-Spen finally dried their tears.
'Crying to this won't help the situation. Maybe I need to say something to her. Like why I'm sad- No wait I'm not gonna say that what if she doesn't like me. Maybe I'll just brush it off and act like there's nothing wrong? I mean I can do that till I'm comfortable saying it of course.'
A-Spen went to the bathroom, splashing their face with some cold water.

'Ya know, I'll just brush it off and go with it. It's not gonna be bad thing.. I guess..'

~ Day skip ~

"Heyy A-Spen!" Willa yelled the next day at school.
A-Spen turned around, seeing Willa.
"Just act normal A-Spen, there's nothing wrong, she's not mad, I'm okay. I still have a chance" They said to them, but the thing is, A-Spen says a lot, also what she is thinking.

Willa looked them in their eyes, confused.
'Were they talking about me?.. What did I do?'

"What did you say?.." She asked, hoping to get an answer.

"O-Oh, did I say that out loud?" A-Spen asked. Willa nodded in response.

"..."

"Is something wrong A-Spen?" She asked, looking them in their eyes.

A-Spen's eyes began to tear up, they quickly turned around, whispering an apology and ran away.

"A-Spen wait!" Willa yelled, but not with succes. A-Spen ran away and didn't stop.

Willa teared up thinking she could never talk with them again and went to her class.

~ Few hours later ~

Willa sat down on a bench outside, making her homework.
Atleast, trying to do her homework. She couldn't think straight, all she thought about was A-Spen, thinking about what's wrong and what she said.

'The next time I see them, I'm gonna try and talk to them. I'm just gonna ask why they were crying and running away..'

After a few minutes Willa stood up. She couldn't focus on her homework so she would go for a walk.

When she walked for a few minutes, she saw someone sitting with their back against a tree. Willa couldn't see who it was, until she was closer.

"A-Spen?" She asked, and A-Spen turned around, not expecting their name to be said.

"W-What are you doing here." They said.
Their eyes are red, watery. 

"It looks like you've been crying, what's wrong?" Willa asked and tried to come closer to them, but they backed away.

"I.. don't want to talk about it, okay." They said, trying to turn around again, but Willa quickly grabbed their arm.

"I'm worried, A-Spen. Really worried about you. Why are you always running away and acting like I did something wrong when I don't know about anything. I want to help you, but you need to say what's wrong in order for me to help.." Willa wiped a tear away, she didn't liked crying infront of people.

A-Spen touched Willa's cheek, wiping the other tears away.

"I still don't want to talk about it. I self don't even understand what's wrong.."

A-Spen looked Willa in her eyes, then looking at the ground. They wanted to ask her something, and they were thinking if they could ask it or not.

Willa grabbed A-Spen's cheek and made them look at her.

"Willa.. Do you, hate me?.." They could finally ask the question they wanted to ask. Well, not really, but this was also an important question.

Willa looked in disbelief, did A-Spen really think she hated them?

"Why did you think I hate you?" She asked, still in disbelief.

"Well.. You always act mad.." A-Spen explained.

Willa couldn't hold back anymore and hugged A-Spen.

"I could never hate you or hurt you. I love you okay?"

"You.. Love me?" A-Spen asked.

"I do."

A-Spen hugged Willa back, crying in her shoulder.

"I thought you didn't.." They said.

"Well, I do and-"

"A-Spen! There you are!" Someone yelled. Willa and A-Soen quickly let go of each other and stood up.

"What do you need, A-Lan." A-Spen asked.

"You stupid alien, you know you were supposed to watch the mothership right. Why weren't you home and instead talking with her." A-Lan said, mad.

"I-I'm sorry, I will go home right now."
Before A-Spen could say goodbye, A-Lan stopped them.

"Nah-uh, you're not saying goodbye to her. From now on you two can't see, or talk to each other. If you do, there will be consequences. Now go home, both of you." A-Lan said. He grabbed A-Spen's arm and dragged them with him.

Willa looked at them with tears in her eyes. Finally she said she loved them, They're taken away from her.

A-Spen was also tearing up, looking at Willa. They tried to smile to say goodbye, but that didn't work. Instead, tears were rolling down their cheeks. They turned around and walked away, looking to the ground the whole time.

_________________________________________
And that was that guys! Hope you enjoyed it!