Mission 1: Invasion of Centoria

BRIEFING

6th Day of the 6th Month 613.

Rulid 1

"Attention all aircraft!" The briefing officer shouts. A big map of centoria is shown filled with 24 allied aircraft in green triangles in North Centoria, and 94 enemy aircraft in red triangles.

"Our part of centoria is being attacked by unknown aircraft." The map now shows 2 images, the central cathedral, and district 1 houses.

"All pilots, scramble and intercept all threats immediately!"

The briefing ends.

-----

Centoria Air Force Base

2 F15J Fighters taxi to runway 09R. Both are from the 1st Air Division 6th Fighter Squadron "Rulid".

Both of them do pre-flight checks as they prepare for takeoff. <<Rulid 1, Rulid 2, you are cleared for takeoff.>> The ATC says. <<Rulid 1, Rulid 2, liftoff.>> The ATC says as the 2 FI5J Fighters takeoff full afterburner. <<Rulid 3, Rulid 4, runway clearance granted. Takeoff when ready.>> The ATC says.

<<All aircraft under airborne command's jurisdiction following take off. This is not a drill! I repeat, this is not a drill!>> Says the Airborne Warning And Control System. <<Airborne Warning And Control System Hawk Eye to all scrambling defense craft. The situation hasn't been ascertained, we must implement an emergency reformation. Follow your individual instructions.>>

<<Rulid 1, Rulid 2, you have two planes still on the ground, wait for them to takeoff and regroup once they have.>> AWACS Hawk Eye says.

<<Hey Selmburg, Lindarth, can you two takeoff? We are missing out on the fun here!>> A masculine voice that belongs to Rulid 2 says.

<<We'll take our time down here. Dont want you stealing our kills, Tolbana.>> A masculine voice belonging to Rulid 3 "Selmburg" says.

<<I dont care if Tolbana steals our kills, they're attacking Centoria! We need to get to the skies ASAP.>> A masculine voice belonging to Rulid 4 "Lindarth" says.

<<Come on Lindarth, get the stick out of your butt.>> Rulid 2 "Tolbana" says.

<<Zakkaria, Tolbana, we are taking off now.>> Rulid 4 "Lindarth" says.

<<Rulid 3, Rulid 4 liftoff.>> The ATC says.

<<Rulid 3, Rulid 4 regroup with Rulid 1 and 2 before engaging.>> AWACS Hawk Eye says.

<<Copy that Hawk Eye.>> Rulid 3 says.

<<Zakkaria, lets do this!>> Rulid 2 "Tolbana" says. Clearly excited for his first taste of combat.

Rulid 3 and Rulid 4 arrive and Rulid squadron forms up into a finger four formation at 2500 ft. One by one multiple other squadrons who were forming up in the air engage. First one to engage is the 1st Air Division's 1st Fighter Squadron "Integrity" it is an elite formation of integrity pilots, they fly the F15J. Next is the 1st Air Division's 4th Fighter Squadron "Blue Rose" they fly the F2-A with a distinctive blue livery. And last is the 1st Air Division's 3rd Fighter Squadron "Valangian" they fly the F15E.

<<Rulid Squadron, you are authorized to engage any aircraft above Centoria.>> AWACS Hawk Eye says.

<<Roger that.>> Rulid 2, 3, and 4 all say as they receive authorization.