Chapter 2

"Hey baby. I missed you," Carter greeted me with a kiss...eww. "I missed you too baby," I smirked up at him. In reality, I missed him taking me to dinner.

"Oh, I need my card back because I need to handle some stuff." My smirk was instantly wiped off my face. What! He can't do that! We are so over...

"Umm.. about us.." I trailed off hoping he would get the hint.

"Go on," goodness how stupid could this man be!

"Yeah... it's not working out."

"But- but I thought that we were going good together. Why are you leaving me? I love you, we are meant for each other. Natalie please, you don't know what you're thinking. Come on, we will go spend the day together."

My head shot up, "Spend?"

"Yeah Nat, like talking, being together, lazing around together."

"Yeah uh, we aren't working out."

"But why? Look, I'll get on my knees, don't leave me please."

What a wuss, he was already crying and on his knees. I'm used to these situations, so I thought of the best excuse.

"I'm lesbian OK! Gosh I was so afraid of telling everyone, but you pressured me. You see? We can't date because 1- I don't like men, and 2- you pressured me. I don't do good with pressure, or with people who pressure me."

He was shocked but quickly masked it, "I don't mind, I know we haven't done anything, but I can join you and your girl I- I don't mind, at all. And I did not mean to pressure you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I love you."

Oh damn it! Now what am I going to say?

So I gasped sharply, and looked offended with my hand over my heart, "How dare you!" I slapped him, but made sure it wasn't hard though, poor sucker.

He was shocked, "And get off of your knees, you look pathetic. WE ARE OVER." With that I walked away, and yes, I am keeping the jewelry.

I was driving home when Brianna called me, my car automatically answered. "You broke up with Carter! You're lesbian! How did I not know this!"

"Woah, first of all, your not a dragon so stop fire breathing into my car, and where did you hear this? Oh, and I'm not lesbian, I needed him to hop off, do I came up with an excuse."

"Well he called me shocked, and his voice was shaking like he was crying and was like, 'Oh, she dumped me', and I was like pero like damn, and then I was like, 'Oh but why she broke up with-chu,' and then he was like,'Because she's lesbian, and I offered to just let me be in between their relationship because it's kind of hot.' "

I chuckled, Brianna is Puerto Rican and Dominican, with a little Italian on her mother's side. She continued, "So then he was like if I could talk you into taking him back, so then I was thinking hmm I need ta' call her up because I know she didn't mention her sexuality to me, you know maybe it makes sense with her not falling in love and all, so here I amtalkingtoyouandomgBriannabreathe!"

She took a deep inhale, and a long exhale. "Text him back saying that I said no..to all of that."

"Okay girl I got you, hold up." I waited and my mind drifted off into focusing on the road.

"He said, 'ok, I guess I'm going to go listen to Adele now and mope. ' "

There was a beat of silence, then Brianna and I broke off into laughter. Seriously? What a girl.

"Oh I got to go, Matt's coming over and I'm home alone..enough said!"

"Oh gosh, just make sure you use protection!"

"Yeah, yeah yeah. Byee!"

Brianna has been in a relationship with Matthew for so long that she is comfortable with him, too comfortable. I swear my eyes get robbed of their innocence when they are around. Oh well, time to get home and find another loser to waste his money on me. I went on my car radio and turned it up.

Jason's P.O.V

"Hurry up you sissy's! My grandmother can run better than you! You are football players, not purse inspectors!"

My coach was yelling at us like it was his job. Well...

"Hey man, what lap are you on?" My friend Noah asked me.

"I'm on my last one, bet I can beat you sprinting?"

"Sure, 3,2,1!" Noah and I ran and I beat him by a little bit. We always seems to alternate on wins. One day he wins, and then me and so on.

We reached Coach Rivers, and he handed us the sign out sheet and we left for the locker room.

"Hey Jason, Natalie changed her Facebook status to single. You should take advantage of that."

"Look man, I told you to drop the topic. She's dangerous, I heard about the people looking for her. She kills. Besides, what do I have to offer?"

"True, and true, but you can offer your ackey- breakey heart."

I smaked Noah upside the head. "Drop it ok?"

We took a shower, and walked out into the parking lot.

"Hey Jason," Some cheerleader, who's name I never bothered to remember said to me, in what she thought was a seducing tone, while batting her eyelashes. "Want to come over? My parents aren't home?" She gave me a puppy look, an awful puppy look.

"There are so many things wrong with that picture, and your 10 pounds of makeup doesn't help either."

I should have seen it coming but I guess I didn't, but either way, she smacked me across the face. She tried again but I caught her hand. "Don't be mad at the truth doll face, it's not my fault you're plastic."

"Woah, now lets not be rude to the little lady. I'll go with you sweetheart," Noah said stepping in between us, and grabbing a hold of her arm. They walked away, and he turned around and wiggled his eyebrows. Then she turned around and shouted asshole at me, which girls call me a lot, and flipped me off. What ever, I need to pick up my little sister. I got in my car, and drove to my sister's elementary school.