Chapter 3

Jason's P.O.V (Con't)

"Jay Jay!" My little sister Lily ran into my arms and I picked her up. "Hey Lil, how was school," I asked on our way to my car. "It was ok, but my teacher got mad at me because I got paint on another boy's shirt. But it was by accident," she added quickly.

I wrinkled my nose and responded, "Are you sure it was an accident?"

"Yes I'm sure!"

"Ok," I said, "Pinky swear?"

"Pinky swear!" We locked pinkies and I fastened her seat belt. She was only 6 so safety is first. "Why can't I ride on the front seat? I'm a big girl now."

"Sure you are Lil but if something happened and we got into an accident, you need to be safe." She pursed her lips and attempted to pout, "Fine humph!"

I laughed, she can never stay mad at me for long. I looked into the mirror to look at her since I was on the road already. "I got a lollipop for you."

"Ohhh gimme gimee!" I gave her the lollipop, and she quickly ate it. "What do you say?"

"Thank you!"

I looked down at my little sister. She was the spitting image of me, blond and blue eyes. The only difference is that I have a slight tan and she is pale. I have hair like...dare I say... Justin Bieber. It kind of sucks but what can I do? Lilly's hair is up to the middle of her back, kind of like our mom. Lilly mostly resembles our mom by some slight facial features, and I resemble my dad due to my body build.

"Alright Lilly, we're here."

She hopped out of the car and ran to the front door. My mom, Sarah, opened the door and greeted Lilly with a hug. Some say I have a perfect home life but I beg to differ...It's just complicated.

*

Natalie's P.O.V

"She's got me speeennddiinnngggg. Spending all yo' money on me, and spending time on me!"

My girl friends and I are in my car listening to Fergie on our way the club. We all have our fake ID's and it's all good.

"Wait! I forgot my Id at home!" Oh wow, way to go Brianna.

"It's ok," said my friend Ashley,"We'll just have to seduce the bouncer again."

........

"Oh yeah!" We all said simultaneously. How could we have forgotten that? We were on our way to the best club in Times Square. I was wearing high waist, black jeans that had thee silver buttons. I also had a bra that I rhine stoned in red letters to say,"Lady Boss," and I had a black jacket with one button in the middle (long sleeved) that I rhine stoned a red N on it. It was all in script of course. I finally had a silver little belly ring, and stiletto's to top it off.

Brianna was wearing black tights with a flowy, see through shirt. The shirt was blue and backless. She finally had a blue belly ring and silver heels to match the silver accent color on her shirt. It was safe to say all of my friends had more than one piercing.

I have a belly piercing, three ear piercings, one was on the tip of my ear, and the other two in the front. I finally had a nose piercing but I don't wear it as much. Brianna had the same except the nose ring. The other 3 ladies riding with me all had their belly pierced, and Ashley was one of the two that had her right eyebrow pierced. I wouldn't want to go to the airport with all of us, thats for sure.

We arrived and waited about twenty minutes to get to the front. The place was packed! When we reached the front I quickly stepped up to one bouncer, while the other girls went to the second one.