The Shoe Clerk

Hello there

Hello there. My name is June and after the events of today, I have decided to start writing a secret blog to help me process what has been happening and how I feel about it all. My husband Ryan doesn't know about this and I plan to keep it that way. The above picture is an outfit that he made me wear to the mall. Now you have to understand that I am a very conservative Christian woman. While a lot of girls would have no problem wearing that, I was trained from a very young age to not show that much skin. On top of that, he asked me not to wear any underwear. I felt exposed and nervous that any bending over would lead to someone seeing my ass.

Someone might be reading this and think, "Well why are you doing this if you don't want to?". That would be another complex answer that I don't really feel ready to dive into with this blog. But let me catch you up on the events that led to this. My husband and I started a bible study through our church. He found a connection with the wife of the new young married couple that started attending. Unknown to me, he developed a relationship with her as her dom. A series of events happened and I found out about it. This is where I could have asked for a divorce. No one would have taken his side in this whole mess and I had every right to be done. However, when I did a little research, I couldn't help but find myself interested in becoming a sub. So I decided that if I can become what he desires, then I won't have to worry about him sneaking around with another girl again. And that leads us to today.

Given our background, I think Ryan was skeptical about what I had claimed so he decided to test me. For those who don't know me (which is all of you lovely people), I am extremely competitive. If you think for one second that I will let him prove me wrong or make me quit, you are sadly mistaken. So I did everything he asked of me. I put on the dress, I didn't wear underwear and I walked around the mall letting other men (and some women) look me up and down. It was even a little exciting to feel people looking at me that way. I could feel the whole thing making me a little horny. After Ryan bought me some new dresses and a lot of thongs, he decided to buy me the shoes you see pictured above. What I didn't know was that this was another part of his plan to test me.

He gave me more instructions this time as he wanted me to show off my pussy to the young, muscular shoe clerk. I was glad that I had recently been waxed. Seeing his face when he looked up my skirt and saw my moist pussy just excited me more. I started to wonder if Ryan was going to make me fuck him. Instead, it was all just a tease game. He made me flash the clerk my ass and then we bought the shoes and left. I did get the clerk's phone number which made me blush a little. It is so weird to have someone so attractive want me. I've always thought of myself as a bit undesirable. As we walk out I am feeling so worked up and it seems that Ryan was feeling the same way as he pushed me into a photo booth.

I think maybe this was the side of Ryan that I didn't know existed. He put money in the booth so random pictures were being taken as he pulled his dick out and made me back up into him. He could feel how wet I was as he guided me to ride him. I have never been in this position before. It felt so good as I kept going up and down while watching the camera take pictures of us. I began to moan as he pulled down the top of my dress enough to cause my tits to pop out. I was so turned on by everything. I was getting closer and closer to having my release. But then, Ryan caught me off guard as he ripped me off of his lap by my hair. It felt hot having him control my body like that. Before I knew what was happening, I was opening my mouth and being forced deep on his dick. I gagged a bit, but that didn't seem to slow him down as he forced my head and lips up and down his dick. Then he gave one last pull forcing me to stay all the way down on his dick as I felt him pulsing on my lips. I struggled to breathe as his load began to shoot down my throat. He finally took his hands off of my head and I had no choice but to swallow as I pulled up looking into his eyes. I was feeling turned on and a little let down that he didn't let me have a release. He just smiled and said, "let's go". He led me out of the booth and left the pictures behind for someone else to enjoy. 

I kept thinking that was just the beginning but we went home and he didn't touch me again that night. It was almost like everything went back to normal until we went to bed. As we lay in bed he starts telling me what he expects from me. I'm partially writing it down here in case I need to come back and check.

June's Sub Rules
1. No touching yourself without permission
2. No playing with others without permission
3. When you are with Ryan you must ask to orgasm every time
4. No matter what, Obey Ryan
5. Breaking any rules will lead to punishment