My First Visit To The Adult Store

I have to talk about this. I am glad my husband doesn't know about this blog or I would be in some real trouble. Up to this point, I have been a very good girl and followed all of his instructions and let him fuck anyone he wants while I watch. But following that party, I was feeling on a different level. After he left for work, I decided to get dressed and take my first-ever trip to a sex shop. I wasn't even sure what I was looking for but I was feeling a little turned on and wanted to see what kind of things I could find there. I thought maybe I could surprise Ryan with something I found there. My intent wasn't to break any rules. I better explain.

I put on a lace white thong, no bra, and the dress pictured above. I'm starting to get used to wearing these cleavage dresses with a built-in bra. It is kind of freeing to not wear a bra all the time. I'm also starting to enjoy watching men glance down while walking by holding the hand of their wife or girlfriend. I was raised to hate that but it makes me happy. After putting on some makeup and pulling my hair back into a bun I took off. I could feel my heart beating faster as I got closer to the place. I started to try and talk myself into turning back. "What if someone I know sees me around there?". I got over the fear as I parked around the back and walked in. The little doorbell rings and I see a younger-looking guy with numerous piercings and tattoos at the counter. He smiles over at me and says "Welcome, please let me know if you need help finding anything". I feel his eyes looking me over and I just awkwardly smile and look away as I begin to explore the store.

I started at one end of the store and slowly worked my way around. I didn't notice at first, but the guy at the counter was keeping a very close eye on me. I stop as I see a wall of vibrators. I blush a little as I glance over the different styles but keep slowly walking as I don't want it to look like I need help. I walk through the porn section and then find myself in the BDSM area. I stop cold as I see all of the different things for sale. My mind goes blank about other people being around me as I slowly look over the different things. I see nipple clamps, blindfolds, assorted gags, and restraints. Then I slightly bend over to get a look at the bottom row of numerous butt plugs. It's at that moment when I hear his voice again. "See something you like?" It's a low whisper and still bent over I turn my head to see him and realize my skirt is showing off the back of my thighs and he is clearly enjoying the show. I quickly stand and face him. I'm sure my face was bright red as I liked how he was looking at me but also felt embarrassed that he caught me looking at something like that.

"I was just checking out what kinds of things you had in this area," I say quietly as I'm feeling powerless around him. He lifts my chin to make me look into his eyes. "Well, tell me, have you ever used any of this stuff before? Or are you just feeling curious?" His straightforward talk makes me uncontrollably bite my lip. "Well, I know my husband is into this kind of stuff so I was thinking about maybe surprising him tonight" I let out a breath as I feel like he might back off knowing I am married. Instead, he makes a point to look down at my cleavage and then back up into my eyes. "Well, this stuff is pretty advanced. Maybe you should just surprise him with a slutty outfit?" He points over to the different costumes they have for sale. "I wouldn't recommend buying any of this other stuff as a surprise. Unless you want help understanding how it all works?" He winks at me and I feel myself getting a little wet. I knew he was hitting on me, but I felt safe knowing he was just an employee and we were in a public place. What's the worst he can do? "Well, what do you mean?" I ask as I smile slightly at him pretending I'm confused by what he's saying.

He looks around and only sees one other guy in a different section before looking back at me. His eyes are green and I can see him plotting something. He takes a ball gag off the shelf and starts unpacking it. "For example, this is a gag that forces your mouth open. If you don't know what to expect it could lead to a level of discomfort with your husband". Without even asking, he puts the ball up to my mouth and I reflexively open as my lips and teeth form around it. He secures it to the back of my head and he was right. It took a little getting used to at first. He smiles at me as I'm unable to use words and can feel a little drool drip down my chin. "Would you like me to show you more?" He asks with a calm tone. Without thinking, I nod my head up and down feeling turned on by this interaction so far. I still felt safe as anyone could walk in at any time.