Girls Night

So I decided not to make an entry after we had Jon and Sara over for dinner. Nothing happened aside from just hanging out and getting caught up. What happened was that Sara took a moment we had alone and asked if I wanted to go out to a club with her for a girl's night. I could see in her eyes that she has been thinking about the moment we had in that bathroom. I agreed to go and even offered to drive. I know we could have grabbed a cab or an uber but I thought it would be fun to stay sober and get a chance to have her drunk in my car on the way home. Yes, I already got my revenge on her, but things are different now. A mixture of everything that has happened to me makes me want to have a friend going through the same thing. Plus there was something about how she did whatever I told her to that was kind of exciting. Now I see why Adam enjoys doing that with me. Speaking of Adam, I may have called his business to talk to him while preparing for all of this. But please keep that between us. Anyway, he recommended a club that isn't in your face about being a swingers place, but it does have rooms and a unisex bathroom for those that are into it. So I had a plan in place as I was getting ready to go out with Sara on our girl's night.

I was a little bit sneaky as I was getting ready to go. I put on a skimpy dress that barely covered my ass and showed so much cleavage that my tits could fall out at any moment. To add to the danger, I didn't wear any underwear with the dress. As I glanced at myself in the mirror I could see my hard nipples poking through and imagined making some men at the club want to do bad things to me. I slipped on a slightly more conservative dress over it as I said goodbye to Ryan. He had no clue how I would be seen while I was somewhere out of his control. I slipped out of my conservative dress when I got outside Sara's house and texted that I was there. She came out of the house, towards the car and I could see that she was also worried about what her husband might think of her outfit. She was still wearing a dress, but it went all the way to her knees. It was black and didn't show any cleavage. Its main redemption was that it had buttons on the front. 

She smiles as she sees me and blushes a little at my outfit. "If we are going to hang out tonight, you need to join me with no underwear today." I smile as I tell her that and then even flash her under my skirt. She blushes again and then slowly starts to slide her panties off. "Ok....but I need to put them back on before you drop me off at home." Then she unhooks, pulls her bra off, and throws both in the back seat. I smile over at her as I can see her hard nipples poking through the fabric of the dress. Her immediate obedience made me know that tonight I was going to get her to do anything I wanted. For tonight, she belonged to me.

We arrived at the club and I blushed as I could feel eyes on both of us. We didn't have to wait long before we were let in. I took Sara right to the bar where I bought her enough shots to help loosen her up without taking away her ability to say no if she wanted to. For me, this was about getting her to choose to do the wrong thing and not just get taken against her will. We went to the dance floor and that was when we started to realize that this wasn't a normal club. We started to dance together and could see couples getting into it. Girls were getting played with all over and I could sense she was getting nervous. I grabbed her and pulled her close as we danced. I whispered in her ear, "relax, it's going to be fun and no one has to know what happens tonight".

We danced and she grinded her ass against me with no resistance when I ran my hands all over her body. I could tell that this is what she wanted. She enjoyed how I played with her at that bar before. I finally pulled her close and whispered in her ear "wanna find a place a little more private?" She nodded as she smiled at me and we shared another kiss. I took her by the hand and led her to a room down a hallway. She didn't know that I already had this planned out and this room had false walls with holes to allow people to watch and stick things through the holes. When I brought her in, I grabbed her and we started to make out. My hands aggressively grabbed at her clothes as I stripped her naked. I began to feel her wet pussy with my hand when she heard a voice from behind her. She looked back and then noticed a dick sticking through one of the holes behind her. She looked back at me with concern while I smiled at her.

I got on my knees and had her do the same thing as we took turns sucking this strange dick through the wall. We could hear him moaning on the other side as we went back and forth seeing who could take it deeper. As his moans got louder, I took charge and got him to his eruption point and pulled Sara over so she could take his load all over her chest. I could see that she was feeling turned on by this as we started to see more strange dicks coming through the holes. Finally, a large black dick pushes through and I tell Sara to back into it. Her eyes get really big as I smile at her and start to kiss her. "Trust me" I whispered in her ear as I slowly move her body to bend over and back towards the large dick. Suddenly he pulls back and we can hear his commanding voice through the wall. "Back against the hole, little slut". I could see her bite her lip at him calling her a slut. Without my help, she does as he said, and then her mouth opened big as he stretched her pussy like no one before. She moans out loud while he slowly pushes in and out. Then we hear another command that freezes us both. "Unlock the door and have this little whore put on a blindfold". He pulls out of her and she drops to her knees looking up at me like she is unsure what I'm going to do. I slowly go grab a nearby blindfold and put it over her eyes. "It's going to be ok" I assured her as I unlocked the door and opened it to find 4 large, naked men.

One of the men grabbed me, stripped me, tied me to a chair, and put a ball gag into my mouth. This left me stuck and unable to help her or even try to convince them to play with me instead. The weird part was how I was feeling a little jealous that these men didn't seem to want to use me. They just made me watch as they all passed Sara around. She seemed to be warmed up enough as there was very little resistance to what was happening. I watched as her face was pulled around at will to each dick. They never let her take the blindfold off as she was bent into different positions. They took turns bending her over and fucking her pussy and mouth at the same time. I think they knew it was her first time because they were at least nice enough to leave her ass alone.

It felt like forever as I watched sweat drip from her body and she seemed to moan from exhaustion as these 4 men were able to use and abuse her. Finally, they pushed her to her knees and I realized what was about to happen and there was nothing I could do about it. One by one they took turns using her mouth and then cumming on her face. It caused all her makeup to run and they even got it all in her hair. I feared how she was going to explain some of this when she got home but again, I also found myself wishing that I was the one getting the cum shower. When they all finished, they smiled as they walked by and left the room. Sara crawled over to me to help untie and ungag me. I helped her wash off her face as much as I could and then I took her home in silence. I had all of these plans to play with her body but I could tell that she was feeling embarrassed about what happened and maybe even a little ashamed. She quietly said goodbye when I dropped her off and now it has been a few days and I haven't heard a thing from her. It's possible I pushed her too much that night.