An Apology

Something.....very unexpected happened the other night. Since you all have started to become my closest friends, I decided to tell you about it. Things have gotten so weird since this blog started that I almost forgot how I even got here. A few days ago, I was given a sharp reminder when I received a phone call from Jon. I almost didn't answer it after what happened the last time I talked to him. When I finally did, he begged me not to hang up. He wanted to apologize to me for the way he handled the situation. And even more, Sara wanted to apologize to me for sneaking around with Ryan. I was blown away. I talked to Ryan about it who was also a bit surprised. We all finally agreed to meet at a club and try to find peace with each other.

I was so nervous about the whole situation. I ended up taking a couple of shots of whiskey before we left to help calm the nerves. We were going to a club so I wore a skirt that hit above the knees with a small thong underneath and a tank top that showed off my chest. I wanted to make her jealous that I'm not afraid to put myself out there anymore. I get a text from Ryan that he's running late and will meet me at the club so I go ahead and grab an uber and head to the club. Once I get in, I'm able to find Sara and Jon. I order a drink as I'm even more nervous to meet with them myself. It turned out to be ok though. Sara was dressed cute but conservative. She had a summer dress on that went down below her knees but did show a hint of cleavage. I could tell not much has changed with Jon wanting to keep her on lockdown. As I sipped my drink, they each took turns apologizing for their role in what happened. Sara expressed wanting to be friends again. It was hard to trust her after what happened but I agreed. As we were all talking, Ryan came over and I could tell he needed to have words with Jon. Sara looked at me, "want to go dance?" She could also read the awkwardness between the guys and I agreed.

So here I was, walking with the girl that fucked my husband over and over again. We were about to dance with each other. We get out to the dance floor and as we start moving, guys instantly crowd us wanting to grind on us. I was fine with that, but I could see the fear in Sara's eyes and it made me feel sorry for her. I stepped in and kissed her right on the lips without thinking. Then I turned around and told the guys to fuck off because she belonged to me. I pulled her in close and she whispered "thank you" in my ear. Some guys were still watching, but it seemed like I did get them to stop trying to dance with her. "This will only work if we make them believe it," I said to her and she nodded her head in agreement. We started dancing and grabbing each other's bodies. At first, I had to guide her hand, but then she started getting into it. I began to understand what Ryan liked about her. She did have soft lips.

We were heading back to the table when it looked like the boys were still deep in conversation. I decided to do something crazy. Not sure if it was the alcohol, the dancing, or me just wanting to have a little fun. I grabbed her by the wrist and took her to the bathroom. There was a line at the girl's bathroom so I took her into the men's room. She yelped a little but I took her into one of the stalls and assured her it was going to be fine.  I could see that she was a little mixed in her reaction to all of this. It seemed similar to my first time getting touched by a girl. I caressed her face and helped calm her nerves. "Just pretend like we need to keep up this fake relationship." I give her a smile and wink as I brought her hand up to my chest over the tank top. I made her squeeze as I leaned in and kissed her again. She didn't fight my lips against her. Instead she leaned into it a little. I took my hand off of hers and she kept feeling and squeezing my breast. I decided at this moment that I needed closure over what she apologized for. I needed to humiliate her to return the favor after the humiliation I felt when I found out from Jon what was happening. I know this was wrong and I thought I was over all of this. But I just couldn't help myself.

I started by pulling my tits out of my tank top. I grabbed her head and moved it right onto my chest. She started slow, but I felt her tongue start to swirl around my nipple. I moaned softly and that made her gain a little confidence. I grabbed one of her hands and slowly moved it down my body as she continued to lick and suck on my tits. I put her hand between my legs and she looked up at me with big eyes. I smiled at her as I made her feel how wet my panties were. At first, she just held her hand there a little reluctantly, but as I moaned a little louder from her mouth on my chest, her hand started to move a little. I was getting more and more turned on as I found myself pushing down on her shoulders. With little resistance, she went all the way to her knees. I lifted one leg to the toilet and pulled my thong to the side, exposing my pussy to her as she looked up at me with big eyes.

She started to move her fingers towards my pussy and I shook my head no. "I want to feel your tongue, Sara". I found myself starting to understand why Ryan liked her. She struggled to say no when given a direct command. She slowly leaned her face in and started to lick. I moaned loader and loader letting everyone in the bathroom know what was going on in the stall. I grabbed her face and pulled it deep into my wet pussy. I could feel her tongue pushing inside me as she was fully submitting to whatever I wanted. I'm not sure if she was trying to make it up to me or if she was enjoying the moment but I found myself getting closer and closer to an orgasm. Then my eyes closed and it happened. I screamed as a came all over her sweet little face. I finally pulled her face away and helped her to her feet. "Maybe next time I'll help you out, Sara." I winked at her as I fixed my top and opened the stall. I knew if I walked out while she was still recovering, those guys might have their way with her. I felt compassion and brought her to the sink to let her clean up. I grabbed her hand like we were lovers and walked her out safely back to the table.

When we sat back down, she didn't say a word about anything that happened. We found out that Ryan and Jon were ok again and they already had plans to come over for dinner next weekend. I am very curious about what she will tell Jon about tonight. I'm a little nervous about getting a call from him. It has been a few days so far and I haven't heard anything. Maybe she enjoyed it a little more than I realized. Only time will tell.