Ch. 7 - Enlistment (1)

Okay I decided to continue

uploading cause
I need to promote
my 2nd acc: misuziki_

uploading cause I need to promote my 2nd acc: misuziki_

█████████████

█████████████

The first thing that they would do upon joining the military training camp was to make sure that the person that arrived was the right person. In the past, identity verification took a long time but it has become quite fast and easy nowadays. This was because they could now check and verify their identities through their blood and mana. The reason why blood was added as part of the application process for the military training camp was so they could check if the mana and the blood matched. Only when they matched could they be sent to the next location which was the physical examination site.

After lining up for a long time, Jaiden was also able to undergo this simple examination before going to the physical examination site.

In the physical examination site, they would judge the applicant's vision, disability and other bodily functions. Some would think that this was too simple for a physical examination but that wasn't the case at all. This was because the real and arduous physical tests would happen in the training camp.

During this preliminary physical examination, they would test one's mana as well as the person's specific physical conditions. At the same time, they were also trying to determine whether the applicant was capable of enduring their tough and extreme training conditions.

Once through this step, they would still need to undergo harsh training. There would also be plenty of applicants that were eliminated in the long process because the training and other schedules were extremely difficult. But if that was all there was to them, then the Northern Army's notoriety would not be that high.

"Your physical exam has finished. You're at the peak of the 1st Stage."

"Yes."

Jaiden nodded his head at him. Once his physical examination had ended, another guide immediately came out to take his noble plaque as well as the other belongings that he had.