6.

Sharai POV

I woke up and felt someone laying next to me, so I looked over to the side to see Ramir sleeping comfortably. My eyes widened and I quickly made my first move, and that was to slap him awake.

He sat up quickly and looked at me shocked. "What you doing!?" He asked.

"What you doing?" I replied.

"I was sleeping, and you woke me up." he said.

"Maybe because you lied, I told you stay on the floor." I said.

"Oh, I got uncomfortable, sorry." He replied while shrugging.

If anyone had saw that, it wouldn't have been a good look. Of course whoever it could've been would have jumped to conclusions, and the last thing I want someone to think is that me and Ramir did something.

I rolled my eyes, "whatever, where's my sister?" I asked.

"She left, she been left.. supposedly her and Javion had business to take care of." He said.
"Oh, well I need to be going home then." I replied while getting up.

"Are you just going to take my clothes?" He laughed.

I looked down to see that I did have his clothes on, that I picked out last night. I looked around and saw my clothes in the corner where I placed them.

"Oh yeah," I grabbed them and walked to the bathroom, then changed back into my clothes.

I walked out, back into his room and saw him just sitting there. I looked at him and rose an eyebrow.

"What?" He asked.

"Get dressed, you're walking me home." I said.

He then got off his bed agreeing. I left out his room and waited in the living room. When he was finally done, we left out the house and began walking.

"So, isn't it the time you tell me what happened last night?" Ramir asked.

I chuckled, "why do I have to tell you?" I replied.

"Because I'm your best friend, and so you are saying something did happen?" He said.

"Your not my best friend," I chuckled.

"I could be, and you didn't answer my question." he said.

"Nothing happened," I replied.

"You can say that all you want, but I can tell something did." He said. I rolled my eyes and stopped once I reached my house.

"We're here, now you can go." I said.

"You ain't go invite me in?" He asked.

"I would, but I need to take a shower, and my mom might go off on me for not coming home, and I have to get ready for.. school.." I replied.

I had forgotten all about school. Waking up this morning was just weird and I didn't even think twice about that place.

"Oh I forgot all about school," Ramir said.

"Same, but wait right here, I'm going be quick." I said back.

I walked inside and went up to my room picking out some clothes. Afterwards I walked into the bathroom and took a 10 minute shower. Walking down the hall, I was planning on to just leave out, but my momma called my name.

"Yes momma?" I replied.

"Where were you and Averi last night?" She asked.

"Oh, I was out with friends, and Averi was somewhere, I don't know.. but we went out." I replied.