Give Me Love (1D/Niall Horan fanfic)

Niall Fanfic 1

Kylie

- chocolate brown hair that goes halfway down her back

-hazel eyes

-5'5

-loves eating and fangirls over 1D (mostly Niall)

-17 yrs old

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"can you take care of Brooke for me?" I ask mom. "course. Where ya going?" she asks. "One Direction signing" I beam. Walking over to the kitchen table,the papers I had out the night before are nowhere to be found. "where are the papers that were on the counter?" "over here" mom calls. Sighing in relief,she hands me the papers. "why are you taking those?" she questions. The papers were A legal guardian of my baby. I had one,cuz I'm the mother,but I needed someone to sign for the dad. And,I know it's selfish and sneaky and probly illegal,but I'm gonna try to have Niall sign it. That way,I could meet my idol.

"well someone's full of questions today. But um. No reason. Got to go. Gonna be late" I say. "bye baby. Mommy will be back later" I kiss my 1 year old daughter and rush out of the house.

The ride to the mall,I listen to the TMH cd. In the middle of 'Kiss You' I pull into the mall parking lot. I Make sure I have everything and walk through the big doors,to the long line. I'm about in the middle of the line. The whole time I'm super nervous but excited.

The 5 most perfect boys were sitting in front of me,finally. I give them my cd and they pass it down to the boy next to them. Niall is the last one and I take out the parent papers. "could you sign right here please?" "Sure love" he smiles and signs the papers. "thank you" I smile and leave.

When I get back to my car,I scream. "WOOO hoooo!" Niall Horan signed the paper. All I have to do is take it to the court people and they will approve it. If and when they do,Niall will officially be the dad of my daughter. Of course he wasnt the one who got me pregnant,but I'd rather have Niall be the father then the idiot who knocked me up. Jake. The blonde surfer. He's perfect. Well,WAS perfect. That was until I went to my best friend at the time,micky's birthday party. Jake took me up to the spare bedroom and kissed me. It lead to more than that and here I am,2 years later,with my beautiful baby girl who's my world. Jake tries to be the father and see our daughter but I won't let him. I'm not making anymore mistakes with that jerkface. My parents know about everything that happened,and since I had my baby,we've been really close and they support me a lot.

I stop at the court and hand a lady the paper that Niall signed. "thank you" she smiles and I walk out of the building.

Finally,I get home and walk through the door. There's a random teenage guy with a SnapBack on,sitting on the couch. Who is it? "who are you?" I ask. He turns around and my body tenses. Jake. "get out" I seethe through gritted teeth. "let me just explain" he pleads. "no. You've screwed up my life. Just GET OUT" I yell pointing at the door. "you're scaring the baby. Go talk it out somewhere else please" mom whispers in my ear. "momma" Brooke says. "momma will be right back" I tell her,kissing her chubby cheek and storming up to my room. Jake follows me and sits next to me on my bed. "get out of my room. NOW" I demand. "let's just talk this out. I know I screwed up. But don't you think I should get to see Brooke? She is MY kid too" he explains. "nope. You did nothing good to me. I will not allow it." "Kylie. I've changed. You gotta believe me" he pleads. "people don't change,Jake" I state. He pins me on the bed so he's hovering on top of me. "i have" "nope. You're still the same dick you were 2 years ago." "you want my dick again?" he asks with a smirk. "don't you think you've done enough to me?" I ask. "nope" he leans down and kisses my lips and then my neck. Finding duct tape in his back pocket,he tapes my hands together. Who the fuck carries duct tape in their pocket? "now you can't get away" he smirks. His mouth travels down my body,taking off my clothes. He gets to my jeans and I kick him where the sun doesn't shine. He crumbles to the ground limply. "don't touch me" I warn. He recovered quickly and taped my feet together and put duct tape over my mouth. That little fucker. "now,where were we?" he unclasped my bra which made me completely nude. No. No no no no no.