Chapter 11

Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit. What's he doing here? I pull my hood of my sweatshirt over my head and put sunglasses on then stare out the window.

"Hey. I'm Jake" he breaks the silence. I look over at him and nod before turning my gaze back to outside. "Umm...What are you going to L.A. for?" He asks. "Family" I respond, making my voice sound more like a guys. "Ah. Nice" he nods "I'm going to find my girlfriend" he finishes. After the words leave his mouth my heart literally stops. He's looking for me. Wait, no. He's looking for his girlfriend. I have no worries. He's probably fucked another girl and is going to the states to get her back.

"What's her name?" I ask.

"Kylie" he responds. My body freezes, throat too dry to say anything else.

The air craft lady tells us what to do if there's an emergency and that the plane is about to take off now.

Before turning my phone off I send a quick text to Niall: 'he's here.'

*

*

*

Niall's pov

After we said our goodbyes, the boys and I stayed to watch her plane leave. Right as the doors were closing a blonde guy in a snapback sprints to the lady behind the desk. "I need to get on that plane" he pants.

I get a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. He seems familiar. I swear I've seen him before. The blonde hair and snapback. Then it dawns on me. No. It can't be him. I never saw his face. It can't be... Can it?

"I'm sorry we just closed the doors. No one's allowed on or off. I can get you on the next flight in an hour?" The lady asks snapping me from my thoughts.

"No, I don't think you understand. My girlfriend is on that plane. I have to get her back! I need her in my life!" He shouts. "Oh. Okay. Do you have your boarding pass?" He nods and hands her the slip of paper. He speed walks onto the plane and the doors close again.

A few minutes later my phone vibrates. Pulling my phone out of my pocket I have a new message from Kylie.

'He's here.'

I freeze and a chill runs through my body. That was Jake. My Kylie is on a plane with a rapist. Fuck. My legs start running to the lady behind the desk. "You have to let me on that plane" I beg.

"I suppose you have a girlfriend you're going after too?" She asks. "Please. Please let me on the plane. She's my life and I'm making a huge mistake. Please" I beg my vision becoming blurred.

"I'm sorry sir. The plane is about to take off now. I can get you on the next available flight to Los Angeles in an hour?"

"Yes! Please." She nods and prints off my ticket. "Go down to gate 7-A two down on the left" she instructs. "Thank you."

I turn and walk towards the terminal completely forgetting that the boys are still standing behind me.

I make my way to gate 7-A and sit on one of the uncomfortable chairs, chewing my nails nervously.

"What are you doing?" Liam asks confused.

"Were you.. Crying?" Louis asks.

"You know that guys in the hat who got on the plane?" I ask as they nod. "That was Jake. A-and he's going to find Kylie in the states. And Kylie texted me this" I show them the most recent message.

"Well you can't go alone. I'm going with you" Louis states.

"Me too" Zayn adds.

"Me three" Harry chuckles.

"Looks like we're going to L.A!" Liam smirks. He goes to get him and the other boys tickets and soon comes back to wait.

*

*

Kylie's pov

I shouldn't of texted Niall. Now he's going to be worried about me. That was the last thing I wanted. Gosh, I'm such an idiot.

"Can I get you something to eat?" A stewardess breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Can I have a pizza sub?" She pulls out the sandwich on a plate and I pay her. I shovel the food in my mouth and close my eyes.

"Someone was hungry" Jake chuckles. "You know, you remind me of someone."

"Who?" I ask.

"Kylie. She loves her food" he chuckles.

"It's really insulting that you're comparing me to a girl" I say making him laugh.

*

*

Niall's pov

We finally boarded the plane and my leg wouldn't stop bouncing up and down. "It's going to be okay. You'll find her" Zayn tries to calm me.

I give him a small smile and close my eyes.

I will find my Princess.

I have to.