Chapter 6

Niall's pov

After Kylie had a nightmare last night,I let her sleep with me. It seemed like she slept pretty soundly.

I woke up to her head nuzzled in the crook of my neck and pulled her body closer to me. I found her small hand and held it in my large one, rubbing circles on the back of it. Louis walked into our bed area followed by Harry texting. "breakfast is re-- woah" lou freezes when he see me and kylie. "shhh" I hiss "she's still sleeping." Harry looks up from his phone and stares at us for a couple seconds before leaving. "what happened,Niall?" lou smirks and leans against a wall, crossing his arms. "she had a nightmare so I let her sleep with me" I answer truthfully. "mmhmm. I see" he rolls his eyes. "I swear lou" "I believe you Niall" he suddenly becomes serious. "but breakfast is ready so come get it." I nod "thanks." It's hard to get off the bed and not wake Kylie up. After accomplishing that,Kylie still sleeping,someone groans. "Niall?" she asks in her cute morning voice. I turn around to face her,"yeah?" "where are you going?" "breakfast is ready." She shoots out of bed and runs to me "race ya." I smirk and beat her to the kitchen. "Nialler is still the champion!!" I chant. "you cheated!" "did not!" "did too!" We both stick our tongues out at each other and laugh,before sitting down at the table. She sits next to Louis and I'm next to Liam. Harry and Zayn are between Liam and Lou. I watch as Kylie shovels food in her face and puts more pancakes on her plate. Damn,I've never seen a girl eat like that...like me.

There wasn't any important conversations...Louis mostly just said jokes. But even though they were cheesy,Kylie laughed anyway so Louis wouldn't feel hurt that no one liked his jokes. Every few minutes I would glance at her and smile. She caught me a couple times and smiled too.

Kylie's Pov

"why did the mushroom go to the party?" Louis cracked his famous joke. "because he was a fungi" he answered himself. No one laughed. "Lou,that joke was so cheesy my pizza got jealous" I said. Everyone 'oh'd and he looked sad. He can be such a baby sometimes! His sad look was killing me so I hugged him and he got instantly happier. I rolled my eyes then finished my pancakes and bacon.

"so what are we doing today?" I asked. "you know I've been thinking" Louis starts. "I wanna meet your parents." I looked at him and raised my eyebrows "uh. Okay..." "let's go!" Lou shouts and grabs my hand,running outside. Niall follows and I give him a confused look.

First,we change,and then pile into Niall's black Range Rover. "this is so exciting!" Louis grins at me. I look at him confused. "why do you want to meet them?" "because..I mean they seem cool.." I give him one of those 'tell me the truth or we are not gonna do it' looks and he answers. "ok,I honestly don't know. But we get to see Brooke!" I nod and realize that I've barely been spending time with her lately. Damn Im a bad mother. "no your not" Niall pipes up. "huh?" I ask confused. "you're not a bad mother at all" he replies. Shit I said that out loud. A chorus of laughter comes from the boys. "think in your head,love" Zayn chuckles at me. I roll my eyes and Niall parks the car. I'm the first one out of the car and race inside. "mommy mommy!" Brooke runs to me and I pick her up,leaving a big kiss on her cheek. "very nice of you to visit" Mom looks at me sternly. "Brooke has missed you so much" "I know. And I'm sorry." "Its okay" mom replies giving me a quick hug before the boys trample in. "oh. Ummm this is Louis,Zayn,Harry,and Liam,and you know Niall." "nice to meet you boys" mom smiles and nods at them. "you too!" they chorus. "okay,do you guys seriously have to say stuff at the same time? It's kind of creepy!!" They all chuckle in response and take a seat on the couch. "do you want some snacks? I can make you some sandwiches if you'd like" mom offers. "that'd be great" everyone answers and she disappears to the kitchen. "well thats my mom" I inform Louis. "and your dad...?" I shrug. "He's awesome and everything,but he's always away on business so we hardly get to see him." "oh. I'm sorry" "it's alright."