Chapter 3

Kylie's POV

"You're the best,ya know that?" I ask Niall. "awww. Thanks" He blushes and smiles. "I better take care of Brooke. See ya later" I smile and walk inside the house. "bye nialler" "bye Kylie" he smiles,waves,and I watch him drive away.

"momma!!" a baby yells. "Brooke!" I exclaim "were you good for grandma?" She nods her little head and mom comes in,resting a hand on her hip. "didn't want to eat her dinner but eventually she ate cuz she was so hungry. You have the best daughter ya know?" mom asks. "yep. She's quite a handful but I love her" I smile. "ready for bed baby?" "I'm not tired mommy" she whines. "well I am! So let's go!" I carry her upstairs to her light pink and purple room with butterflies on the walls. She was already in her pj's so I set her on her bed. "sweet dreams. I love you" I kiss her forehead. "wuv you too mommy" she says and kisses my cheek. She might only be a year old,but she is a lover. Before leaving her room,I flick on the butterfly night light and leave the door open just a crack. Then,I walk to my room,close the door,change into pj's and instantly fall asleep.

*the next morning*

My eyes creep open and quickly close. The sun is blindingly bright through the window. I look at my phone.

5 texts and 5 calls.

A text and call from each of the boys.

Liam-morninggggg! CALL NIALL ASAP!!

Louis-hey hey hey...umm Niall wants to talk to u..(;

Zayn-VAS HAPPENIN?!? Might wanna call nialler... ;D

Harry-Morning Kylie!!!!! There's a certain leprauchan that wants to ask you something(;

Nialler-hey(: umm..call me when ya wake up?

The voicemails were all about texting or calling Niall when I wake up...WHAT DOES HE NEED TO ASK ME?!

*on the phone with Niall*

K-hey Niall

Ni-morninggggg! How are ya? How's Brooke?

K-we're both good..how are you..?

Ni-fantabulous! Hey are you doing anything today?

K-I don't think so..why?

Ni-I'll pick you up in a half hour!! See you soon!

I was going to say something but he hung up after that. I checked the time. Noon. Geez,I really gotta get up earlier.

12:30 comes around and Niall picks me up. Whenever I see him,my stomach gets all tingly..it's weird. I should probly go see a doctor if it continues...blehhhh. I shake the thought out of my head and hop into the car. "hey" "hey Kylie" he smiles. "ready?" "for what?" I ask. "oh,right. It's a surprise. Uhhh. Just take a nap. I'll wake you when we get there" he says. "ok" I sigh,smiling. My eyelids cover my eyes and before i know it,I'm already asleep.

"Kylie.. Kylie!!" Niall shakes me. "mmmm" I groan. "we're here sleepy head" he chuckles. "carry me" I whine. "alright" he agrees. Wait,what? Before any words form,Niall is scooping me up into his strong arms. "close your eyes" he whispers. I obey and lean my head against his chest. The wind blows through my hair,birds chirping overhead,and the sound of waves crashing is heard. With every breath,his chest rises and falls. His heartbeat is pretty fast..but it's kinda relaxing to listen to..that sounds really weird,but it put me to sleep. I'm. Not. Kidding.

"Kylie. Wake up,love" an Irish accent fills my ears. My eyes flutter open "how long was I asleep for?" "about an hour" he chuckles. My eyes grow wide. "you didn't wake me up!" "hey! In my defense you look adorable sleeping" he sets me on sand and holds his hands above his head. I take a moment to observe my surroundings. We were at a beach? "why are we at the beach?" "you've seen the WMYB music video right?" he asks. I nod as realization hits me. This is the beach they filmed WMYB at. "oh my god" I gasp "this is really it?" I look at Niall. "yep" he smiles. "let's go walk" he suggests. "k." We make our way towards the ocean. We walk along the sand where it meets the frigid,salty ocean water. A few minutes after walking in silence he asks "do you like it here?" "yeah. It's beautiful" I reply. He mumbles something but I can't quite hear what he said.