Raging Fire in Blood

I heard Skyler mutter something to herself as I slammed the door. I grabbed one of the pillows off my bed chucking it at the door. I searched for another item to launch across the room. I took the lamp on my bedside table, releasing it from my hands, watching it fly to the other side of the room, then see it shatter from impact againsted the door. I took my phone, subconsciously, whipping it over at the wall behind my bed, hearing the screen crack, then split in two. I then picked up another item not know and launching it at my closet door.

I clenched my fists looking for another piece in my room to destroy but I was too blind from rage to find anything. I paced around my room, breathing heavily, then spinning and punching the door. I had left a dent, not feeling pain for a few seconds the rejesturing the I had a cut on my hand and that a bruise was already forming. I whimpered slightly in pain. Then grabbing my keys, wallet and new sweater that Harry gifted me.

I walked down the stairs into living room full of tension. Skylers eyes were red and swollen. Niall sitting beside her to support her, giving me a sympathetic glare. Liam was looking over to Bridget, who was focusing at me. Louis and Zayn were whispering, occasionally glancing up at me. Skylers face came up from her hands, glaring down over at my cut hand. She tried to stand up but Niall kept her sitting. I turned around walking right into a shove from Harry, instantly falling to the ground. I got back up, only to be punched in the gut, then the face. My lip split open. I stood back up, dodging another punch, then throwing of my own into his side. Skyler let out a shriek. And started to cry again. I waited for Harry to stand. He was bent over then he spun around while popping up to land a spinning backfist across my face, causeing my nose to start bleeding. I lunged at Harry, taking him down towards the ground. My fists were clenched when Zayn and Louis sprang to they're feet, picking my up off of Harry as they knew what would have happened. I shoke their grips free, wipeing the blood dripping from my nose with the back of my hand. Harry got up then came over to me. He swung his fist in front of my face, as I leaned back having it just miss me. I tackled him down again and started to land punches rapidly, before Zayn and Louis lifted me again. Harry came back, this time grabbing the collar of my shirt, pushing me against the wall.

"You stole her!" He shouted. I had no idea what he was talking about. I gave him a confused look.

"You stole her! You stole Bridget!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. I glanced over at her, seeing her nibble on her sleeve once more. I looked at Skyler, paler than a ghost, still processing what just happened. I looked over at Harry, now holding me to the wall with a single hand, being another fist in contact with my face. Yet another and another. Zayn and Louis ran in to pry Harry's grip off of my collar. I feel to my knees, chocking on the taste of blood.

"I didn't even have a chance to talk to her yet. What are you talking about?!" I shouted.

"I made my move and she said she was fancying you. You stole her!" He yelled.

"I can't control that Harry." I spoke, in between coughs.

He was focused on me, as I shakily stood up. His jaw was tense, hands still clenched. Niall jumped up, followed by Liam, making Niall continue to comfort Skyler.

"Griffinn, come with me. Harry, go with Louis." Liam commanded, rushing me out of the house and into his car, taking his keys on the way out.

He inspected my cuts before leaving the car, to come back with Louis and Harry. Harry's jaw was still clentched and his fists tight. He was staring at me getting into the car. Louis and Liam stayed out side of the car, discussing what the found when they looked at our injuries. They stepped back into the car, Liam bring the car to life.

"Where are we going?" Harry asked.

"To the hospital" Liam answered with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"We should make a deleviery to the looney bin after" Harry commented, with a slight chuckle.

"Okay that's it!" I yelled, reaching back to attack Harry.

"Hey. Hey! Break it up you two. You're supposed to be friends. Not trying to strangle each other at every chance you get." Louis said shooing mr back to my seat. I dealt raging flames flow in my blood.

We arrived at the hospital and sat in the waiting area when I had realised what I had trown at my cloest door.