Second Chanced Heart

NIALL'S P.O.V.

Sirens rang, the noise burning through my ear drums. I saw my cousin lifted off the pavement and into the white vehicle, wheezing through his mouth, begging for the air to come in. I followed into the ambulance. Grasping to Griffinns hand, I pleaded to god for his life to remain with me. A short ride led us to the hospital, where he was quickly pried away from me, they rushed him to surgery allowing me to pray even longer.

I pulled out my phone, punching in our home number. No one answered. I sprang to my feet when I heard six pairs of feet storm down the hall, making a loud ruckus. We feel into a group hug, sobbing our eyes away when a doctor cleared his throat, gesturing for the oldest to step forward, as well as one. Louis and I stepped forward waiting for the mans exclamation.

"He's stable, and should be able to go home tomorrow. Lucky for us the bullet was not very deep an was just a small wound. However. He will have a scar but I do recal hem have another on his hand and his lip from a few days ago." He spoke. The words flew high as they chimed with the reassurance the man in scrubs brang to us.

The other four behind us cheered, catching what the surgeon had said. He brang us to Griffinns room, where I saw a half awake Ffinn. It sent chills up my spine but some joy sprun to myself to not hear the wheezing any longer. A second chance was granted. If anything, he saved Tia, and in return he was given a second chance. Skyler had asked for some alone time with him, and we all stepped out respecting her wish. I peared in, trying to make out what she was saying.

SKYLERS P.O.V.

Everyone stepped out of the room, I knew that I still didn't have full privacy. I gazed into the blue eyes of the man on the bed in front of me. He huffed and moaned.

"I've been thinking." I spoke.

"Yeah. So have I. But not about you." He whispered. His voice was faint, giving it a raspy tone. I held back the tears that were imprisoned in my eyes.

"I was stupid. I want you I need-"

"Save the crap. I was the stupid one for trusting you. I'm sure you don't want me. Or need me. I just no you're feeling bad for this, and you know I'm signed on a label now so you just want the money." He interrupted.

"No it's you. Only you. Please take me back. Life is pointless without you. I just need you." I pleaded. At this point tears we over flowing with in my eyes, spilling out and over the edge of my eye lid.

There was a large pause before Griffinn spoke.

"Fine. We can try again. But don't pull the same stunt as you did last time." Inside I was screaming jumping and throwing a mental party, on the outside, I just allowed him to pull me towards him and kiss my cheek.

Griffinn's P.O.V.

Two second chances with in five hours. It had been the worst and the Bes five hours in my life. Getting shot and almost dieing, then being saved and getting back together with the most perfect girl out there. What is this? A mirror.

Things were just calming back down when Niall asked for some privacy with me. He sat the the end of the bed, staring down at his feet disappointed. He shook his head then glanced at me. I could see the disagreement in his eyes. I knew exactly what is was about. Skyler.

"What?" I questioned, knowing well what the answer was.

"Why do you keep falling back to the same girl? She dumped you cause she wasn't sure, then suddenly you got a record deal an she's all on you like glue. She's using you. Can't you see?" He protested.

"Why do you get a say in what I do?"

"Cause I'm your big brother. I'm basically your only family left and I don't want to see you crushed."

"I can look after myself."

"Look what happens everytime you do that"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I let you go and save Tia an should get shot!"

"That would have been Tia though. And, I know you fancy her. It's obvious. The way you look at her. You know, I think you're jealous of me."

"I am not jealous of you...and do you, per chance have Tia's number?"

"I don't have a phone remeber."

A moment of silence was brought up after our argument. I just knew he was wanting to see Tia. One way or another.