Memories can Live Forever, Unwanted Event Die Off

It was 1:00 am and I still couldn't sleep. I've been crying all nigh. Nothing seemed to make sense to me anymore. Why did they have to die? It should have been me right? Could I have stopped this? More questions circled through my head. I turned my light on. I didn want to be in the dark anymore. It was a world with no colour to me. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

"Go away!" It said, clearly in a tone most people would punch my out cold for.

" I'm coming in whether you like it or not!" It was Niall. He must have been sitting there from my outburst at dinner. He entered the room

"I'm going to help you get through the pain. You know a wise mane once said to me 'memories live for ever, unwanted events die off. This is an unwanted event Ffinn, it's going to die off it you are comforted" he said

"Why do you even want to help? Not like it will do any good"

"Cause you're like the little brother I never had. It's my job to protect you."

"It was also mom and dads. And granny and papas. But look what happened to them. I don't ev-"

"You're mom and dad died from a mistake the made, drinking and driving. Granny and papa are not dead from trying to protect you. Don't say that stuff!" We paused our discussion and sat in silence for a few moments.

"Niall don't die on me. Don't ever leave me. I need you. That includes when you're on tour. I need to come with you guys. Do you think Paul would be okay with that?" I asked.

"I know Paul will understand a allow you to come. Otherwise you'll just hid in one of my bags or something." He said with a small chuckle at the end. "Now get to sleep. We have stuff to do tomorrow. Bring your guitar too."

Niall left the room. I looked over towards my guitar. The dark wood with some scratches on it made it look like my guitar. I got up and snuck around the house looking for any odd things I could find. I ended up with a paint brush and paint, a pair of broken head phones, some loose screws, a couple of working wall lamps and an old busted record. And I knew exactly what I was going to do with this stuff.