Repeated

Right when I saw the police lights I knew what had happened. I rubbed the dog tags around my neck, hoping its would give me some good luck.

"Guys get you stuff on. We're gonna be headed back to the hospital!" I shouted up. I head the patter of two pairs of feet come down the stairs, revealing Skyler followed by Harry with Bridget on his back. Harry saw the look on my face, immediately rubbing my back. I turned the door handle and swiftly swung the door open, walking past the police police officer and into Niall's car. I gestured for the others to do the same, having them follow my orders. They officer nodded the headed back to his car.

I drove to the hospital fast, with police cars around us. We arrived at the hospitl, then rushed over to four rooms. I stepped into one, witnessing something that see before, just with my parents instead of Niall. An unconscious body lay there, slightly breathing on its own and hooked up to various machines. I walked over to the bed, clasping onto Niall's hand and crouching down to allow my chin to ready on the mattress of the bed. I felt a tear, trickling down my check, followed by multiple after. This is something not to be repeated. I suddenly remembered Niall's bad knee. I drew back the blanket on top of him, revealing his knee. I gasped at the sight of it. Four men came rushing in the room.

"Where are you taking him?!" I shouted.

"He needs surgery on his knee. It was damaged more in the crash." They told me.

"Will he be okay?"

"Yes. When we're finished he will be fully recovered by may."

"Can I just get something from him?"

"Yes."

I paced over to the unconcious body, grasping my hand on his wrist, taking one of the many bracelets and placing it on my wrist. I backed away, alowing thw men to wheel him into surgery. Just then Liam came in the room.

"Wh-"

"Surgery, he is going to be fine...I hope."

He sat beside me. he wasn't as bad, just a simple cut on his forehead.

"Liam, why couldn't it have been me?" I asked.

"What do ya mean?" He answered.

"In the crash. Niall doesnt deserve this."

"He's going to be alright."

"I know he is but who do you think should be in there right now me or him? Who?" There was a few moments of scilence, followed by a knock on the door. It was Skyler. I immediately stood up, only to be forced back down by Liam. Skyler walked over and sat beside me.

"Where-" she spoke

"Surgery" I cut her off. Here saw through the corner of my eye her hands slip over her mouth, face turning red, eyes like a well, full of tears. Starting to trickle their way out of her eyes and down her face. Her hands came down, one trying to grasp my wrist but I pulled away.

I hoisted myself up to go and check on the other two boys. They were fine, Zayn having a cut on his check, Louis on his chest, stretching up over his shoulder and down a bit of his back. I went back to the room Niall was in, his body was back in place. Liam was holding Skyler as tears were still falling down the side of her rosy cheeks. Harry had followed my entrance, holding Bridget the same way Liam was with Skyler. I sat on the beds end, fiddling with the dog tags around my neck. I glanced over a Niall, soon watching him open his eyes. My heart was thumping away at my chest, as if someone was mining for jewels in it.

"Ffinn?" He whispered faintly.

"You were in a car crash, they had to do some surgery on your knee." I began. "I was scared to death"

"I know what you're thinking I see it in your eyes" I shook my head, trying to convince him he was wrong, even though he wasn't.

"Don't think that. Look I'm completely fine." He finished.

"I'll be back" I spoke, causing stares to erupt towards me. "I'm fine" Liam nodded. Looking back at Niall, only to continue telling a story from before.