Flame:Chapter 3

"Do you allways eat fat food all the time?" I asked him. We were eating pizza at his dinning table. "yea well I kinda have to since I dont know how to cook." he said with a laugh. It surprised me that all he ate was junk food as I looked at his upperbody. He had on a tight shirt to where you could see his muscles popping out. without thinking, I slowly moved my fingers down his arm. "allright, No PDA." he said joking around. I quickly took my hand off of him when I noticed what I was doing. I turned my head to the opening of the kitchen that led to a hallway. I got up from my chair and walked towards the wall. "where ya goin?" he asked. I stopped. looking at paintings on the wall. I could hear harry coming behind me. "You did these?" I asked. I could soon feel him right behind me, his warmth of his body against my back. He nodded, smiling. His work was amazing. They were paintings that filled the hallway of all kinds of things. It was like a tunnel of creation as I walked past each painting. "Woooowwww" I said. I then looked at him. He had a big grin on face. I could tell he was proud of his work as he looked at it with me. I soon found myself staring at him and not being able to look away. He was quite attractive. His curls hanged on his forehead and I had just realized his eyes were green. And he had red plump lips. He turned around to look at me and I quickly turned my head to look back at the paintings. To avoid the awkwardness, from my staring, I quickly came up with a random question. "sooo, um...........What do you do for a living?" he looked like he was glad to answer. "I work at an art store. And when im older, I plan to own one myself." He said. , "Oh cool". Its was kind of weird with harry. I mean. I had just met him a couple hours ago. and he is a random Boy\Man or what ever he is that is new in my life. You never know he could kill me in my sleep tonight. But there was something about him. he seemed so innocent and sweet, with such a warming smile. "So how old are you May?" , "17...." , "Oh, so your still in high school?" he asked. "Yeah my last year" there was a pause and then I continued to speak. " But im not gonna go, its just another way for my father to find me." , "How long do you plan to stay away from him?" We were turned away from the paintings, facing eachother. "For ever......I guess" , "Wait, why were you running from him in the first place?" I didnt know why but that question just made me angry I didnt want to be reminded about this topic it was a horrbile piece in my life. "I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!" i yelled. I lost control of my words. and had no idea why I screamed at Harry. I turned around, slamming my back onto the wall slowly sliding down onto my butt. I could feel my face turning red and hot tears building in my eyes. there was a long, quiet silence. While I sat on the ground staring at the floor. And I could feel Harry's eyes on me. I spoke again. "Harry im so sorry its just-" , "Its okay May," He sat down next to me before he continued to speak. " Just promise to tell me soon." He said with a smile. He was closer than ever, His Bright green eyes looking into my brown ones. I couldnt help but continue to look at his face.